The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Now that’s funny! :: Some corny jokes (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..33..61..89..117..145..148~149~150 [Next]
Mike Wild
View Profile
Inner circle
NY, PA, TX, MA, FL, NC
1290 Posts

Profile of Mike Wild
I know the topic is "corny jokes", but what in the world does drinking the beer have to do with the nasty bug? Maybe I'm slow on the uptake in the early morning hours on Sundays, but what's the connection!? Smile
:)

Mike
<><>< SunDragon Magic ><><>

"Question Reality... Create Illusion"
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4860 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Mike, it's not the beer that's important. It's the nasty bug as in "mean and rotten" vs a nasty bug like the "flu".

No more reading posts before 8 AM for you. Smile
Where the magic begins
Mike Wild
View Profile
Inner circle
NY, PA, TX, MA, FL, NC
1290 Posts

Profile of Mike Wild
It's early again so I probably shouldn't be checking posts... but I still don't see the connection. That joke must be a personal mental blindspot Smile

:)

Mike
<><>< SunDragon Magic ><><>

"Question Reality... Create Illusion"
jrbobik
View Profile
Regular user
Philadelphia
104 Posts

Profile of jrbobik
Ok,

Where do you find a turtle with no legs?

Right where you left him!
"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted"
Eric Falconer
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston
378 Posts

Profile of Eric Falconer
For restaurant workers:

I hear that this fine restaurant now offers a 'Double wide' Salad.... It's for those who can't afford the 'House' Salad...

So do you beleive in magic? Yes I do.
Do you beleive in ESP? uhmm yeah I guess so.
Tell me do you beleive in ESPN too?

:) Smile Smile

Eric Falconer
Houston TX
Eric Falconer

Houston TX
Phil Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Newark, Ohio
1117 Posts

Profile of Phil Thomas
Goodie! It's my turn! What do you call a cow with no legs? Ground beef!

What do you call a dog with no legs? It doesn't matter what you call him. He ain't commin' to ya!

What's the difference between beer nuts and deer nuts?
Beer nuts are a buck fifty. Deer nuts are under a buck.

Doc! You gotta help me, I feel like a belt! He told me that's going around!

Doc! You gotta help me, I feel like a trampoline. He said "You do seem a little jumpy".

Doc! You gotta help me, I feel like a pencil. He said "Write". get it? right? Smile

What do ghosts chew on? Booble gum!

An old man goes to the doctor. The doctor says, I'm sorry but you have only 6 months to live. The old man says, that's horrible, I can't get my bill paid off by then. The doctor said, okay, you have another 6 months.

What do you get when cross a bull dog with a shi tzu?
bull s#$&

What do you get when you cross a labradoor with a telephone? A golden reciever!

Okay, okay. I'm done............... for now!!!!! Smile
"If we lose the sense of the mysterious, life is no more than a snuffed out candle."

Albert Einstein
Caleb Wiles
View Profile
Inner circle
Indianapolis, IN
1132 Posts

Profile of Caleb Wiles
Can you guys hear me alright in the back?........ That's a funny place to have ears.

A blonde called Pizza Hut to order a pizza. The guy on the phone asked her if she would like the pizza cut into 8 slices or 12. "Better make it 8," she answered. "I could never eat 12."

Caleb
Check out my Main Event project (DVD or Download).

"Magicians, stop what you're doing right now and pick this up!" - John Guastaferro

"Caleb Wiles is the real deal!" - David Williamson

"...my very highest recommendation." - John Carey
Phil Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Newark, Ohio
1117 Posts

Profile of Phil Thomas
An old man and an old woman go to the doctor. They tell the doctor that they are having trouble remembering things. The doctor told them that the best thing to do is to write everything down on a little notepad that they wish to remember.

Later that evening the elderly couple is sitting at home watching TV. The old lady says that she would like some ice cream and asks her husband to get her some. "You better write it down Fred, you'll forget". "I can remember that" said the old man. "You want a bowl of ice cream". "Yes" said the old lady, "but I want whipped cream on it too. You better write that down. I know you'll forget that". "That's easy to remember" said Fred, "You want a bowl of ice cream with whipped cream".

"Yes" said the old lady, "but I also want strawberries on it too. Fred, write that down. You'll forget it for sure". "Darn it Ellen!" Shouted Fred. "I don't have to write that down. I can remember that you want a bowl of ice cream with whipped cream and strawberries. I'll be back in a minute!"

Several minutes pass by and Fred walks back into the room carrying a plate of bacon and eggs. Ellen looks at him and said "You forgot my toast!"

:lol:

Phil
"If we lose the sense of the mysterious, life is no more than a snuffed out candle."

Albert Einstein
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
How about Drink WET CEMENT and get Stoned
BIlly James
View Profile
Special user
991 Posts

Profile of BIlly James
Quote:
On 2004-10-14 00:24, Phil Thomas wrote:
What do you get when cross a bull dog with a shi tzu?
bull s#$&

I thought a shi tzu was a zoo without any animals.
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Lol I think that one might be for Adults.
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
*Wolfie gets ready to slash his wrists*
Wolflock
Pro Magician & Escapologist
Member of JMC (Johannesburg Magic Circle)
South Africa
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Wolfie No Slashing your wrists. Blood causes Rust and we don't want no rust on the Razor/whatever your cutting your wrists with.
The Mighty Fool
View Profile
Inner circle
I feel like a big-top tent having
2140 Posts

Profile of The Mighty Fool
What do you get when you cross a mongoloid with a one-legged guy from Warsaw? A Polaroid one-step!

(utter silence)
Sheeseh! Everyone's a critic! Allright wise-guys, here are some jokes so corny and obvious, I'll bet you can guess the answers!!

Earlier today 3 convicts escaped when a police paddy wagon colided with a cement truck. Police and civilians are warned to be on the lookout for _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _** _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.

A man walks into a psychiatirst's office, stark naked. "Doctor, I think I'm insane" he says. the doctor replies "Well, I can clearly see you're _ _ _ _!"

I was out walking the other day when I came upon 3 deep holes in the ground, and I said "_ _ _ _, _ _ _ _, _ _ _ _."

Did you hear about the 2 tankers which collided at sea? One was carrying red paint, the other was filled with brown paint, and the passengers were all _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ for weeks!

Mama sent her husband in for an operation. Shortly after performing it, the Federal postal authorities arrested the surgeon, because he had _ _ _ _ _ _ mama's _ _ _ _.

And here's a freebie...."what time is it when an elephant sits on your fence?"....."7:30!" I'll bet you all thought the answer was "time to get a new fence' didn't you? HAH!! BOY were you EVER way off! (laughing) 'time to get a new fence!!' Psshhh!! I hope you have better luck at magic then you do at guessing punchlines!
Everybody wants to beleive.....we just help them along.
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
Quote:
On 2004-12-02 22:24, The Mighty Fool wrote:
And here's a freebie...."what time is it when an elephant sits on your fence?"....."7:30!" I'll bet you all thought the answer was "time to get a new fence' didn't you? HAH!! BOY were you EVER way off! (laughing) 'time to get a new fence!!' Psshhh!! I hope you have better luck at magic then you do at guessing punchlines!

Ladies and Gentlemen, Please do not approach this gentleman. From the above mentioned you can see that he is clearly an extremely dangerous man. If you see him coming, RUN!!!!!!!!!!
Lol.

Thanks Mighty Fool

Regards
Wolflock
Wolflock
South Africa
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Guessing the punchlines. 1 Hardened Criminals 2 insane 3 ???????????? 4 Marooned 5 ????????????? any clues as to what 3 and 5 are ?
The Mirror Images
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan/USA
1980 Posts

Profile of The Mirror Images
Did you hear about the gay migit....

He came out of the cupboard
Steven and Michael, The Mirror Images
The MOST Identical Twin Illusionist
http://www.themirrorimages.com
Check out our latest new effect
- Liquid Steel NEW
- MotoBox NEW
- MotoMation NEW
- Voyager
The Mighty Fool
View Profile
Inner circle
2140 Posts

Donster,
You tagged 1 & 4, but 'insane' dosent fit in the number of blanks provided. here's a clue on #2: The word 'You're' could be replaced with 'your'. And whats another way to say someone's insane?

#3: All 3 words in the answer are identical. What's another name for a deep hole?

#5: What does the postal authority deal with? What gender is a husband?
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
3.) WELL WELL WELL
Wolflock
South Africa
The Mighty Fool
View Profile
Inner circle
2140 Posts

Kudos to Wolflock!