The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricky business :: SURVEY: What Percentage Of Booking Inquires Are Women Vs. Men? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10615 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
I am working on updating a project and am curious to when it comes to those inquiring about bookings how many of your inquiries are women vs. men?

When your phone rings or you get an email or online form notification, how many are from women and how many are from men? I'm looking for percentages here.

I had conducted this research several times over the years but haven't in the last 10 years or so, so I thought I would try to update this and start by running it by performers and entertainment business owners here.

What do you think?
Fedora
View Profile
Special user
Arizona, usa
760 Posts

Profile of Fedora
Over the last year the percent of original inquiries has been exactly 75 percent from women and 25 percent from men.

Adding in inquiries from clients I already have a relationship with, it is about 81 percent women. Women have
been more likely to rebook.
Nash
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong ~ USA
1102 Posts

Profile of Nash
From just looking at the last 6 months of my spreadsheet: 80 % women; 20 % men.
I can go all the way back to 12 years but you'll have to venmo me for the research Smile
I teach leaders the magic of curiosity and empathetic communication. keynote Speaker | Seattle magician
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7574 Posts

Profile of RNK
I would say 60% women and 40% men.
Check out Bafflingbob.com