The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Latest and Greatest? :: Flight Deck by Steve Gore (21 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2589 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
I already have GPS deck. Is it worth it to get this? How are they different? Are the markings easier to read?

https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/19783

"Flight Deck is easy to use as the system is spread out on two sides not just one. Makes practice and execution a breeze." - Angelo Carbone

"Love love love Flight Deck. Steve’s brilliant design makes it so so easy and fast to read on TWO sides!" - Blake Vogt

"We sat at a table in South Tyneside and Steve fooled me With this deck!" - Markobi, current FISM champion of card magic and Fooler of Penn & Teller

"I've always loved the GPS deck and the possibilities to create miracles beyond any other normal deck in use. Flight Deck improves on this eco system and is an even easier and a more robust solution. A no brainer for me to use. I look forward to frying my audiences with the impossible." - Ian Barradell

"I loved the GPS deck by Steve Gore and used it a lot and also encouraged everyone that I know to use it. I can’t wait to use Steve’s new creation: the Flight Deck" - Lior Manor

"The Flight Deck is a wonderfully deceptive deck of cards which are easy to master" - Shoot Ogawa

"IF I was willing to use a marked deck… which I am NOT… I would use THIS ONE!" - Juan Luis Rubiales

"So, let me get this straight: Flight Deck turns anyone into a magician, achieving effects that took me years to master? Then, I must insist—releasing this deck is simply unfair!" - Javi Benitez - Penn & Teller Fooler

"This fooled me badly and I own almost every marked deck out there!" - Paul Romhany - Vanish Magazine

"Flight Deck will be coming with me everywhere. I love the fact that you can manoeuvre through so many hard hitting routines.
The spec can freely examine and freely shuffle the deck. Amazing!!!" - Matt Daniel-Baker

"The easiest system of its kind…I think they’ll really take off!" - Piff the Magic Dragon

"Edge-marked decks are my thing. And this one’s one of my favorites." - Ondrej Psenicka

"Fine and elegant. A wonderful marked deck. I already want one in my hands to have a new superpower" - Juan Colás

Imagine you had perfect knowledge of where every card in a shuffled deck was. What could be possible? Steve Gore has perfected a marked deck that can make impossible effects a reality. Locate a freely chosen card in a deck your audience shuffled. It sounds too good to be true, but it’s exactly what you can do, and so much more, with Flight Deck by Steve Gore.

Flight Deck is an edge marking system built into a bordered deck that builds on the legendary GPS Deck. Every card is marked for suit and value, and a quick glance at the side of the deck tells you exactly where the cards are located. This subtle marking system flies right under the radar, but is bold enough that you can immediately identify exactly where cards are in the deck. The cards themselves are a dream to work with. Printed on UltraLuxâ„¢ Stock with AquaFlowâ„¢ Coating, these cards are traditionally cut and have all custom art work.

In addition to the deck you get a full tutorial with Steve Gore. He teaches multiple routines, including an amazing card at number, an impossible sandwich routine, and all of the details about the deck to take you from marked card novice to edge work pro. With this deck as your new every day carry, miracles will be possible. The sky is the limit when you perform with Flight Deck by Steve Gore.
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
760 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
Its about the same as the gps deck. I think the markings may be a little easier but its also basically the same other than the jokers being marked. I like the color scheme better
stevegore
View Profile
Loyal user
220 Posts

Profile of stevegore
Hi

The system is the same and easiest to learn as GPS… but the BIG advantages are that the marks are even easier to read and the deck is substantially more hard wearing as it has the white background. Plus you get 7 brand new routines including my favourite one, perfect visibility, which is the invisible deck plot but with a regular shuffled deck!
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2589 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Thanks, guys!
stevegore
View Profile
Loyal user
220 Posts

Profile of stevegore
Quote:
On Apr 23, 2024, cardistry master wrote:
Its about the same as the gps deck. I think the markings may be a little easier but its also basically the same other than the jokers being marked. I like the color scheme better

Cheers. The double backer is marked too!
tctahoe
View Profile
V.I.P.
Lakeland Fl.
739 Posts

Profile of tctahoe
Nice.
TC Tahoe - The Intuitionist
The 33rd Most Interesting Man in the World
http://www.tctahoe.com
stevegore
View Profile
Loyal user
220 Posts

Profile of stevegore
Flight Deck

Here is the trailer! https://youtu.be/GYRbhCo1kvs

Testimonials

"We sat at a table in South Tyneside and Steve fooled me With this deck!" - Markobi, current FISM champion of card magic and Fooler of Penn & Teller

"The Flight Deck is a wonderfully deceptive deck of cards which are easy to master" - Shoot Ogawa

"The easiest system of its kind. I think they will really take off!" - Piff the Magic Dragon

"Flight Deck is easy to use as the system is spread out on two sides not just one. Makes practice and execution a breeze." - Angelo Carbone

"Love Love Love Flight Deck. The brilliant design makes it so so easy and fast to read on TWO sides!" - Blake Vogt

"Fine and elegant. A wonderful marked deck. I already want one in my hands to have a new superpower" - Juan Colas

"I have always loved the GPS deck and the possibilities to create miracles beyond any other normal deck in use. Flight Deck improves on this eco system and is an even easier and is a more robust solution. A no brainer for me to use. I look forward to frying my audiences with the impossible." - Ian Barradell

"Definitely an interesting marked deck system that opens up new possibilities! " - Troy the Magician

"So, let me get this straight: Flight Deck turns anyone into a magician, achieving effects that took me years to master? Then, I must insist that releasing this deck is simply unfair!" - Javi Benitez - Penn & Teller Fooler

"Flight deck is brilliant ! Playing with a named out card makes it feel pure magic! Highly recommend!!" - Tobias Dostal

"This fooled me badly and I own almost every marked deck out there!" - Paul Romhany - Vanish Magazine

"Flight Deck will be coming with me everywhere. I love the fact that you can manoeuvre through so many hard hitting routines.
The spec can freely examine and freely shuffle the deck. Amazing!!!" - Matt Daniel-Baker

"Edge-marked decks are my thing. And this is one of my favorites." - Ondrej Psenicka

"IF I was willing to use a marked deck, which I am NOT, then I would use THIS ONE!" - Juan Luis Rubiales

"I loved the GPS deck by Steve Gore and used it a lot and also encouraged everyone that I know to use it. I cannot wait to use his new creation, the Flight Deck" - Lior Manor

Imagine you had perfect knowledge of where every card in a shuffled deck was. What could be possible? Steve Gore has perfected a marked deck that can make impossible effects a reality. Locate a freely chosen card in a deck your audience shuffled. It sounds too good to be true, but it is exactly what you can do, and so much more, with Flight Deck by Steve Gore. It is the exact same easy to learn marking system as the GPS deck but now it is even easier and faster to see the marks and with the white background is so much more hard wearing.

Flight Deck is an edge marking system built into a bordered deck that builds on the legendary GPS Deck. Every card is marked for suit and value, and a quick glance at the side of the deck tells you exactly where the cards are located. This subtle marking system flies right under the radar, but is bold enough that you can immediately identify exactly where cards are in the deck. The cards themselves are a dream to work with. Printed on UltraLux Stock with AquaFlow Coating, these cards are traditionally cut and have all custom art work.

In addition to the deck you get a full tutorial with Steve Gore. He teaches 7 new routines, including an amazing invisible deck plot but with a shuffled and examinable deck where they spread to the only face down card! Plus an amazing card at any number, an impossible sandwich routine, plus all of the details about the deck to take you from marked card novice to edge work pro.
With this deck as your new every day carry, miracles will be possible. The sky is the limit when you perform with Flight Deck by Steve Gore.

Obviously you can buy direct from Penguin if you wish or buy direct from me!
Just send a friends & family PayPal to me please for £22 for UK orders, £24 for Europe or $25 for USA customers.

PayPal@SteveGore.co.uk and also message me your address.

US orders will be sent direct from within the USA, I will send UK and anywhere else from the UK

If you want a 3,6 or 10 deck discounted prices just message me!
shakuni
View Profile
Inner circle
1179 Posts

Profile of shakuni
Hi Steve, how hard is the invisible deck routine? Does it require a pass? Thanks.
dirtyfoucault
View Profile
Special user
UK
728 Posts

Profile of dirtyfoucault
How does it compare with stack-marked Butterfly Decks?
stevegore
View Profile
Loyal user
220 Posts

Profile of stevegore
Quote:
On Apr 24, 2024, shakuni wrote:
Hi Steve, how hard is the invisible deck routine? Does it require a pass? Thanks.

It is very easy. All the routines can be done with as few or as much sleights as you wish. The way I constructed the routine was so that there is a way to do it with no passes or dodgy moves. It is the way I do it myself because my pass is shocking! However if there are sleight ninjas out there, there is a version that way too.
stevegore
View Profile
Loyal user
220 Posts

Profile of stevegore
Quote:
On Apr 24, 2024, dirtyfoucault wrote:
How does it compare with stack-marked Butterfly Decks?

Personally I feel that the new flight deck has the easiest marks to see because of the white background, the contrast is great and with the marks spread around the long and short edges, the marks are bigger and therefore easier to see. If anyone has both like me and can confirm their experience?
smileandsubvert
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of smileandsubvert
I received these this morning having purchased after seeing them on the 'EDC magic' facebook group. I've been playing with them all morning and absolutely love them. I'm surprising myself with how quickly I can locate a random card from the face down, almost completely squared up deck, it's nothing short of miraculous! I don't own the GPS deck and unfortunately haven't used my Butterfly deck for years so can't compare but the invisible deck routine and Lost Luggage where you know the identity of a single card removed from the deck within seconds are mindblowing.
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3065 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
My Flight Deck should be here tomorrow. I had a chance to watch most of the tutorial. I have to admit I am looking forward to getting my hands-on this and giving it a few run throughs. There was an ACAAN Years ago where they use similar marking method to count off I believe it was 5 cards in order to be able to get to the number you needed to find the card that you needed.
I'm curious to see if that will be possible with this as well. I will definitely give a review when I've had a chance to work with this a bit.

Good magic to all,

Eric
stevegore
View Profile
Loyal user
220 Posts

Profile of stevegore
I have created a page for owners of Flight deck to discuss routines etc.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61558502790563
shakuni
View Profile
Inner circle
1179 Posts

Profile of shakuni
@stevegore

I think it would be better to create a closed group instead of a public page. Thanks!
stevegore
View Profile
Loyal user
220 Posts

Profile of stevegore
Quote:
On Apr 27, 2024, shakuni wrote:
@stevegore

I think it would be better to create a closed group instead of a public page. Thanks!

You are correct! I thought I had to be honest. Here is the new private group link https://www.facebook.com/groups/323142537464197
shakuni
View Profile
Inner circle
1179 Posts

Profile of shakuni
Thanks, I have requested to join Smile
stevegore
View Profile
Loyal user
220 Posts

Profile of stevegore
What is everyone’s favourite routine of the seven? Or do you have your own?
stevegore
View Profile
Loyal user
220 Posts

Profile of stevegore
I have uploaded two performances of the routine Perfect Visibility, both of these are the sleight free version. If you wanted to use a sleight you don't need the rifle part. They could literally shuffle them, you hold the deck for a moment, they name any card, then you hand it back and they spread to the only reversed card in the deck.

https://youtu.be/qXPeYyIznvA

https://youtu.be/OisVNpSHoAY
densmagic
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of densmagic
Hi all, the GPS flight desk arrived today ands it's blown me away, thought it was going to be much more difficult to locate the cards but it's an absolute breeze.
this will now be my go to deck for everyday magic as the markings are in a place the layman will not notice and its so quick to locate.

Great job Steve.