The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Right or Wrong? :: I hope i'm wrong (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4196 Posts

Profile of warren
Henry Harrious is well respected in the magic community and rightly so however what looks to be his next release looks identical to Craig Petty's Keymaster ( Link Provided )

Now I might be wrong and I hope Henry is just performing Keymaster for his channel but if not something isn't right, meaning if Craig did this people would be very quick to have a go at him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRwIcHwkFHY
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21271 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Well this was boring to watch with bad acting, terrible switches and at point it looks as if he caught polio. I have no idea who Craig is, but I’m betting he does a bit better job.

Does he sell these things? Because if he does then it gives the purchaser certain rights. If he doesn’t sell them then it really would be an issue.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4860 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
I agree with Danny on this. The moves and switches were terrible. I'm not a sleight of hand person but everything seemed pretty simple to me. I watched the video and then watched Craig's (Danny this was Craig Petty) video. They sure seemed like the same thing to me.
Where the magic begins
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4196 Posts

Profile of warren
Craig has let it fly but you can see that he's not impressed and I have been told as such by one of his clse friends...It's double standards as far as I'm concerned meaning as much as I like Henry if Craig had done that most people here on the cafe would come down on him like a ton of bricks just like they did in the past with Red.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21271 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
The psychic if then stuff is hard to back up.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell