The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: All in the cards :: Anyone remember this trick? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
BAGWIZ
View Profile
Loyal user
San Francisco Bay Area
236 Posts

Profile of BAGWIZ
Years ago someone gave me a packet trick I thought of for the first time in years, but for the life of me I can’t remember what it was called.

The trick had a packet of 5 or 6 cards that had a hole punched in them. One of the cards was outjogged about halfway from the packet and a little wooden peg with a red tip was pushed through the hole in the remaining cards. The outjogged card was then pushed through the peg. The cards could be taken off the peg, leaving only the formerly outjogged card visibly impaired on the peg.

Hope that makes sense to someone. If anyone knows this trick, please share its name. This is driving me crazy!

Thanks so much!
federico luduena
View Profile
Loyal user
Spain
252 Posts

Profile of federico luduena
I had the trick, which is really good, but don't remember its name. Your description is very accurate. I'm sure someone will provide the name.
BAGWIZ
View Profile
Loyal user
San Francisco Bay Area
236 Posts

Profile of BAGWIZ
I hope someone remembers its name! And yes, I remember liking the trick as well. I think mine was made on the old Fox Lake cards. Blast from the past!