The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! :: Lubor's Lens went and got all growed up! (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1250 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
This is crazy!! A Lubor's Lens illusion that is bigger than me!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/inv......overy-p1
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18065 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I want one!!!!!! Are you getting one? Should we all get one? Or just keep a lid on this? Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Tschark86
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of Tschark86
I backed the campaign for first version of this in 2022 (received the item in 2023) and bought one of the small shields. I was very disappointed by the quality of it and never used it. I also read A LOT of negative comments on kickstarter about that campaign. Most of the people were not happy. It didn't work nearly as well as advertised and the craftsmanship was nothing to write home about. It came with a few scratches as well. They reduced the size of it for some production reasons without any compensation. It was also delayed by a few months, but this is to be expected on Kickstarter.

If they got their problems from the first campaign sorted out, this might be an amazing product. But for me, this was money thrown out of the window.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18065 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Thanks for this reply!!!! Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....