The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Latest and Greatest? :: Henry Harrius Presents: Ultimate Vanishing Bottle by Henry Harrius & Nielsen Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6778 Posts

Profile of videoman
erichoudini
View Profile
Loyal user
202 Posts

Profile of erichoudini
Wondering if anyone could please PM me with the name of an adhesive that I could use that would adhere to the special bottle in the Ultimate Vanishing Coke Bottle that I purchased recently? I am trying to more strongly attach a Coka Cola label to the Special Bottle. Thank you for any suggestions that will help.
Eric.
Luke Dancy
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1171 Posts

Profile of Luke Dancy
These just arrived from Hong Kong and wow they look great!
We're proud to have the Ultimate Vanishing Bottle in stock and shipping now

Click here to get yours
Luke Dancy
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1171 Posts

Profile of Luke Dancy
I thought it would be fun to show Henry using his very clever sound convincer, along with Gaetan Bloom's, for the vanishing bottle in this uncut clip.
*** this is good!

Get your Ultimate Vanishing Bottle
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4196 Posts

Profile of warren
I recently saw a video of Henry showing what I believe to be his next release....i hope I'm wrong as it's a blatantly obvious it's Craig Petty's effect. If Craig were to do this there would be plenty of people having a go at him as was proven with Red. It will be interesting to see if Henry get's the same backlash or is it going to be one rule for one and a different rule for everyone else.
underthetree
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of underthetree
Quote:
On Apr 20, 2024, warren wrote:
I recently saw a video of Henry showing what I believe to be his next release....i hope I'm wrong as it's a blatantly obvious it's Craig Petty's effect. If Craig were to do this there would be plenty of people having a go at him as was proven with Red. It will be interesting to see if Henry get's the same backlash or is it going to be one rule for one and a different rule for everyone else.

If you are talking about key effect, for my knowledge , Craig gives his blessing to this effect and it only can buy in the lecture.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6778 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:

Yes, Henry has said that Craig and Penguin gave him their blessings on releasing his key effect. With the stipulation that he cannot advertise it or sell it on his website. He only sells it at lectures and conventions or if you contact him directly.

It’s similar to one of Craig's earlier key effects which is no longer available and apparently Craig has no intentions of re-releasing it so Henry picked up the ball and ran with it adding his own touches and routine.

One nice touch is that Henry's keys come already cut without the silly notion that they are uncut so you can have them cut yourself so you can actually use them as your house key.

Better enjoy these key effects while you can as keys are slowly going the way of film cameras and buggy whips. Future generations won’t even know what a key is as we know it today.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4196 Posts

Profile of warren
Quote:
On Apr 20, 2024, videoman wrote:
Quote:

Yes, Henry has said that Craig and Penguin gave him their blessings on releasing his key effect. With the stipulation that he cannot advertise it or sell it on his website. He only sells it at lectures and conventions or if you contact him directly.

It’s similar to one of Craig's earlier key effects which is no longer available and apparently Craig has no intentions of re-releasing it so Henry picked up the ball and ran with it adding his own touches and routine.

One nice touch is that Henry's keys come already cut without the silly notion that they are uncut so you can have them cut yourself so you can actually use them as your house key.

Better enjoy these key effects while you can as keys are slowly going the way of film cameras and buggy whips. Future generations won’t even know what a key is as we know it today.

That's not the story I heard in fact quite the opposite.
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1701 Posts

Profile of Markymark
Oh no...I sense a video coming on about how 'this could be the last ever video' because of the situation etc!
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
gumbimagic
View Profile
Veteran user
Too busy performing to have more than
315 Posts

Profile of gumbimagic
Why are you trying to derail the thread on the Ultimate Vanishing Bottle by bringing up a completely different product that has to do with keys? Please crawl back under your bridge.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4196 Posts

Profile of warren
I bring it up because if Craig had done that a lot of people on here would all come down on him like a ton of bricks which was done with Red, looks like its one rule for one and a different rule for eveyone else, talk about double standards. However point taken lets get back on topic.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6778 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

That's not the story I heard in fact quite the opposite.

Apologies for the further hijack but to hopefully clear things up. I got my info straight from Henry himself and I’ve always known him to be very honest with very high integrity. I can’t imagine him knowingly stealing anything from anyone. Until I hear something different from Craig himself that is the story I will continue to believe.

Ok, now back to Henry and Lupe's excellent bottle effect.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4196 Posts

Profile of warren
I like and respect Henry however I also got my info from a very good source too, as I said its double standards but lets move on.
Arthur Chiu
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of Arthur Chiu
Hi all, I had a few days to play around with the bottle. Must say the bottle is so realistic and by adding the audio convincers.. the trick is really mind blowing!

Here is my performance done at home. Enjoy and let me know your thoughts Smile

YouTube - https://youtube.com/shorts/f_jWg49OTNk?si=DSueRm2VUMvHrA7N

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6TGtE-PR......OGI4ZTA2
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
3025 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
Quote:

One of the lines that always stands out to me in Pretty Woman, which was released in 1990, was Richard Gere struggling to get his hotel room door open with the card and saying "I miss keys." And that was 33 years ago!

To keep it on topic, I love Henry and everything he releases is so well thought out and manufactured. This one is no exception.
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings