The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricks & Effects :: SILVER TRANSIT by David Regal (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Luke Dancy
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1171 Posts

Profile of Luke Dancy
David Regal was kind enough to send along his latest masterpiece 'SILVER TRANSIT' for me to have a look at.
Check out my thoughts on this updated version of the visible coins to glass.

You can order yours directly from David's website. Click here
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5162 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Great review. Thank you. David's props and effects are just quality all the way.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7576 Posts

Profile of RNK
I have used this in 2 stand-up shows now and it was very well received. Super easy to do and very magical!
Check out Bafflingbob.com
Shufton
View Profile
Veteran user
California
316 Posts

Profile of Shufton
The solution David came up with is nothing short of brilliant. He has taken a favorite masterpiece of coin magic, modernized it, and made it as simple and practical as can be. Highly deceptive - and highly recommended.
Fobulous, Emergency Cash, 3D Paradox, PS-I Love You, X-Ray, The Portal, Ultimate Floating Match, Miracle Premonition... and more!
http://www.shufton.com
Grey
View Profile
New user
Vancouver, WA
51 Posts

Profile of Grey
A friend performed this for us the other night, and it looked and sounded great. The coin table is well designed and works flawlessly (and silently). Mr. Regal provides another great routine and quality props!
He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. Jim Elliot 1927-1956