The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Table hoppers & party strollers :: OKAY, ITS BEEN A WHILE FOR ME... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
obsidian52
View Profile
Veteran user
United States
386 Posts

Profile of obsidian52
Yes, its been a while since I have done table hopping....I ABSOLUTELY LOVED DOING IT...I LOVE THE ONE ON ONE WITH SPECTATORS.....Sorry about the caps, my tongue was blocking my eye tooth and I couldn't see what I was typing......but anyway, any hints, tips or tricks on how to get into doing it again? should I give away 45 minutes of FREE walkaround? should I do a small set for the manager/owner and wait staff? I have 3 or 4 sets for different neighboring tables, Invisible deck, sponge balls/bunniesI'm also thinking of walking over to a table with a fire wallet and say something like the manager asked me to go around and ask if someone lost a wallet, look for the I.D. and then have the wallet burst into flames and say it most be stolen, "its a hot wallet"....any thoughts on how to get back on that horse again???
Fedora
View Profile
Special user
Arizona, usa
760 Posts

Profile of Fedora
The manager asked you to search for the owner of the wallet? And you checked for id after you got to a table?

You may want to rethink the fire.
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3531 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
I think not only is it a hot opener, I think you're selling yourself short on FREE walk around time, I think maybe 60 minutes may be a better time frame.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21275 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Read the sticky on this section at the top for a start.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell