The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: From Soup to Nuts :: Penguin Google Pay (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1857 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Penguin just added Google pay as a pay option and before I was even signed in there is an option to choose Google Pay AND displaying the last 4 digits of my credit card.
I DO NOT appreciate this what so ever and will not be purchasing from Penguin until they remove the displaying of my information.
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
bentpenny
View Profile
Loyal user
204 Posts

Profile of bentpenny
If Google Pay is showing up in your Penguin account, it's likely you are already signed into Google somewhere else in another session and the Google Pay option on the Penguin site is auto detecting your open session. I'd blame this more on Google than on Penguin. Try opening the account in a private browser. If it still shows up then it likely means you checked off save credit card at some point and forgot about it.
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1857 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Thank You, bent.

I turned off the option in Google that brings up the Google Pay bar but the bar still appears when signed out of both Google and Penguin.
I had to remove that card from payment options to have it not display in the Google Pay bar.
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.