The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Gambling Spot :: Charlie Miller's Complete Guide to Cheating (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Shikanominarazu
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Profile of Shikanominarazu
In Jason England's Dice Switching Download, he mentions a number of books he recommends. One of them is Miller's New Complete Guide To Cheating by Charlie Miller. The cover he shows mentions that it is the revised and expanded edition. Looks interesting, but I can find no other sign that this book exists. I've checked a number of databases and book catalogues and have come up empty. Does anyone know what publisher published this book and maybe a library that owns it?
JasonEngland
View Profile
V.I.P.
Las Vegas, NV
1730 Posts

Profile of JasonEngland
That's a tough one to find.

Jason
Eternal damnation awaits anyone who questions God's unconditional love. --Bill Hicks
Shikanominarazu
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Quote:
On Mar 14, 2024, JasonEngland wrote:
That's a tough one to find.

Jason

I haven't found a reference other than yours. Could you maybe give me the name of the publisher?
Mr. Bones
View Profile
Veteran user
323 Posts

Profile of Mr. Bones
The very best single topic gaffed dice book I've found will likely be just as difficult to find as the Miller book, but it's Dice: The Soul of Honesty, Know Your Dice

Note that when Jason says "tough to find", he really means next to impossible (or impossible) to find!
Mr. Bones
"Hey Rube"!
Shikanominarazu
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Quote:
On Apr 3, 2024, Mr. Bones wrote:
The very best single topic gaffed dice book I've found will likely be just as difficult to find as the Miller book, but it's Dice: The Soul of Honesty, Know Your Dice

Note that when Jason says "tough to find", he really means next to impossible (or impossible) to find!

Nah, your book (thanks for the tip!) is in Worldcat and at the UNLV library. I can work with Inter-Library Loan and probably see at least part of it. The Charlie Miller book has no record in any database I have access to.
Mr. Bones
View Profile
Veteran user
323 Posts

Profile of Mr. Bones
Quote:
On Apr 3, 2024, Shikanominarazu wrote:

Nah, your book is in Worldcat and at the UNLV library.

You've obviously got everything well in hand then.
Get out your library card and fill your boots!
Mr. Bones
"Hey Rube"!