The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: All in the cards :: Three jacks deal and progressive poker (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
IZ1POZ
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of IZ1POZ
Gentlemen,

after some years working too much in a non magical environment, I’ m trying to refresh my repertoire. During a recent charity performance people asked to me if they can per the kicker (a not so good spring raccoon) and if it bites: I think things were actually at least acceptable Smile .

I’ am trying to set up a gambling demo and I studied the not so boring setup for the two (three actually) effects named in the topic. I consider “progressive poker” a straightforward and strong routine for lay people, even if it is very simple to perform (or at least it is not so much difficult, the patter here is very important).

It is my opinion that it is better to not (false) shuffle the deck between the dealings, simply because they basically are an “out of place” illusion regarding the sequence (and the receiver) of the cards. Shuffling doesn’t add much or even downgrades the “finale”.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks!
I have learned to use the word 'impossible' with the greatest caution. Wernher von Braun