The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tenyo of Japan :: One trick? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Magicbob89
View Profile
New user
Maryland
27 Posts

Profile of Magicbob89
I would like to pose this question to all the Tenyo lovers.

If you could only preform one Tenyo trick for the rest of your life, what would it be?

I would say the crystal cleaver.
Magical Moments
View Profile
Special user
851 Posts

Profile of Magical Moments
Now that can be a difficult question! Tenyo has produced so many excellent tricks that narrowing it down to just one is challenging.

That being said, perhaps for me, What’s.Next would be the one although I could change my mind over and over again.

Yes, Crystal Cleaver is fantastic and easily could have been my answer. I chose What’s Next because I have performed it so many times over so many years.

Perhaps, the kind of venue one performs in is a determining factor. Anyway, if say one hundred people respond to your question, you may get close to one hundred different choices or at least quite a few.

I hope that no one says T-1 Thimble. Smile
psychod
View Profile
Loyal user
I may not be a millionaire but at least I have
247 Posts

Profile of psychod
If only one, I'd probably go with the Mystery China Box. I agree with M.M. that Tenyo has put out quite a few excellent effects...and a few clunkers as well!
Just adding my 3 cents worth because anybody can add their 2 cents worth...
Magical Moments
View Profile
Special user
851 Posts

Profile of Magical Moments
Great choice psychod! I find it amazing that Tenyo could produce such a cool mechanical prop like Mystery China Box out of plastic. Certainly one of the very best Tenyo releases ever!