The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPealing or APPalling? :: Anyweb2 by Magic Pro Ideas (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
MagicForBeginners
View Profile
New user
UK
9 Posts

Profile of MagicForBeginners
I saw this app two years ago at Blackpool and loved it and thought it could be useful and purchased it. I still use this regularly and it’s fantastic.

You can essentially borrow a spectators phone (or use your own) and go onto Google and search for anything at all. You can then scroll through and stop and then select a photo at random and this would be a prediction or something used for a routine. This is best done with the phone upside down so the spectator can’t see the screen, but you can say this is so they can’t see what they’re picking.

I have an image of myself wearing some funky Nicolas Cage clothing and the reactions when they search for something, scroll and then the photo they selected is of me in this outfit is fantastic. I’ve also used it in the past to force images of a bride and groom at their wedding and searched up ‘Power husband and wife of 2023’ or world’s best looking newly married couple.

I have a full video review here: https://youtu.be/ftTND0AjAWw?si