The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: So Happy together... :: Blackpool 2024 video! (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
MagicForBeginners
View Profile
New user
UK
9 Posts

Profile of MagicForBeginners
Hi everyone, I'm brand new to the forum! I tried to join up years ago and the sign ups were disabled, but managed to get through it the other week, so I'm here now!

Anyway, I've uploaded my video from this years Blackpool Magic Convention on YouTube which features a bunch of tricks and some full performances of routines such as Thomas Badar's Jupiter, Craig Petty's Mind Blox and so much more!

https://youtu.be/fG3aLfD4WsE
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1857 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
WELCOME! Great first post, love it! Thank you for all the effort. Smile
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
MagicForBeginners
View Profile
New user
UK
9 Posts

Thanks for the welcome and thanks for the kind comments too Smile
georgebd
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of georgebd
Thanks very much from someone in the US who has never gone to Blackpool (at least the magic convention).

Anyone know what the Lego Card trick Craig Petty did in one of the last parts of the video? I would love to find that for my Lego loving grandson.
MagicForBeginners
View Profile
New user
UK
9 Posts

You’re welcome. It’s called Mind Blox and I believe it’s the next Penguin release from Craig. There’s loads of routines built into the deck which you can utilise and use for tricks, another great release when it comes out.