The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: So Happy together... :: 68 BEST Tricks of Blackpool 2024 - Video compilation (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Lloyd Barnes
View Profile
Special user
546 Posts

Profile of Lloyd Barnes

Enjoy Smile
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3256 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Excellent. Thanks Lloyd for making and posting. Many visual treats.

Neil
Shawn D
View Profile
Elite user
Hughson,Ca
465 Posts

Profile of Shawn D
Awsome!
Thank you for the video.
I tell myself I don't need anymore tricks and I see about 10 I would have bought if I was there
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3256 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Is anyone able to tell me the name/source of the breaking Pringle effect and also the matching pictures effect which is almost at the end of Lloyd's video.

Thanks

Neil
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1701 Posts

Profile of Markymark
'Crazy Sams Mind' is the name of the breaking Pringle....and I too am lusting over that picture matching effect!
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
Roberto W
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of Roberto W
The matching routine using the photos is surely just a take on the classic esp symbols (using same method and principles to accomplish)
shakuni
View Profile
Inner circle
1179 Posts

Profile of shakuni
But what are those cards? Is it a picture deck?
shakuni
View Profile
Inner circle
1179 Posts

Profile of shakuni
And can anyone confirm the name of the person doing this card matching trick? Thanks!
erichoudini
View Profile
Loyal user
202 Posts

Profile of erichoudini
Thanks for sharing those great performances with those of us not able to attend Blackpool Lloyd. As a Strongman historian I recognized Eddie Hall there and he was clearly impressed by a Craig Petty effect. All the best.
Eric
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2208 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Is the method exposed on the video for the Crazy Sam Pringle Elastic band snapping the crisp?
kollo
View Profile
Regular user
129 Posts

Profile of kollo
Which company sells the floating umbrella at min 11.00?

Thanks Lloyd for sharing!
dj
View Profile
Inner circle
1190 Posts

Profile of dj
The effect with four black dots on the card box looks really, really good (at min.19:00).
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2031 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
I was waiting for a video like this, much appreciated. The problem is I'm weak, and if I watch it, well... I'll go broke, lol. (I'm gonna watch it anyway. I'll just make a wish list.)
Fromentum
View Profile
Loyal user
281 Posts

Profile of Fromentum
Quote:
On Feb 19, 2024, shakuni wrote:
And can anyone confirm the name of the person doing this card matching trick? Thanks!

I'm also curious about those cards.... They look beautiful!
bloodkin
View Profile
Special user
646 Posts

Profile of bloodkin
Quote:
On Feb 19, 2024, NeilS wrote:
Is anyone able to tell me the name/source of the breaking Pringle effect and also the matching pictures effect which is almost at the end of Lloyd's video.

Thanks

Neil

It's a full system, not just the chip effect. The full trailer is posted on their instagram @hansonchienprodutction
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2208 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Quote:
On Feb 19, 2024, reignofsound wrote:
Is the method exposed on the video for the Crazy Sam Pringl Elastic band snapping the crisp?

That should read.

Is the method exposed on the video for the Crazy Sam Pringle effect. Elastic band snapping the crisp?
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3256 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Quote:
On Feb 19, 2024, Roberto W wrote:
The matching routine using the photos is surely just a take on the classic esp symbols (using same method and principles to accomplish)

Yes but with a nice spin. I'd certainly like to know more.
amazingvijay
View Profile
Loyal user
N. California Bay Area
233 Posts

Profile of amazingvijay
Thanks for sharing - that was a great walk thru .. it really felt like being at a magic convention !!

Vijay
N California Bay Area magician
http://www.amazingvijay.com
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1857 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Quote:
On Feb 19, 2024, reignofsound wrote:
Is the method exposed on the video for the Crazy Sam Pringle Elastic band snapping the crisp?

A bit Smile
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
stevie c
View Profile
Veteran user
341 Posts

Profile of stevie c
Quote:
On Feb 19, 2024, NeilS wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 19, 2024, Roberto W wrote:

Yes but with a nice spin. I'd certainly like to know more.

It's called 'mind entanglement' by Storm Creative. I was lucky to have it performed for me and it was really good.

It is indeed an ESP type match up effect using methods many will be familiar with, but the guy performing was incredibly quick and skilful (a certain amount of 'jazzing' is required to perform it as per the video). The cards are nice and also provided is a fantastic classy card wallet to carry them in. The tutorial is detailed and good.

Hope this helps.

BW

Steve