The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads :: CHINA SONG (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
padre rich
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of padre rich
Just got this from brick tilley.better than monte or the three shell game...takes little practice... https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/N63......UCNUGell
God's grace rocks! It makes a good cups and balls routine look pretty boring in comparison.
drmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
254 Posts

Profile of drmagic
Thank you for posting this. Can it be immediately repeated with a different result? Different stick?
hcs
View Profile
Special user
Germany, Magdeburg
508 Posts

Profile of hcs
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1339 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
Thanks for the PM, drmagic ...
WulfieSmith
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1339 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
Padre rich ...
I had my eye on this for a while.
Thanks for sharing the short video.

Looks intriguing.
Do you have time to share a longer presentation?
eg: does the spectator have to follow the stick as it is moved around ... or do they just have to guess?

regards,
WulfieSmith
padre rich
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of padre rich
Its like the three shell game or monte.you're winging it by the seat of your pants.you get three different grips.by varying the position/grip to start with the money stick can end up at any given position you choose.once they get into the "its not where its supposed to be" mindset,just do it straight and beat their brains out...
God's grace rocks! It makes a good cups and balls routine look pretty boring in comparison.
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1339 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
Couldn't resist the temptation any longer ... made the purchase.
Just waiting for the download link from my Lybrary account.

WulfieSmith
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1339 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
A well kept secret.
Highly recommended addition to the world of Betchas and Scams

WulfieSmith
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6142 Posts

Profile of motown
Quote:
On Feb 17, 2024, padre rich wrote:
Just got this from brick tilley.better than monte or the three shell game...takes little practice... https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/N63......UCNUGell
Did you have a video at one time?
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
6142 Posts

Profile of motown
Are the props easy to make?
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
padre rich
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of padre rich
Answers to above:no,never a video demonstration but plenty of tutorial vids.the prop construction is within the skill range of a chimpanzee...depending on the grip/grasp the tassel stick can be manipulated to any desired position...this thing is the sleeper of all time and we'd hate to see it become the next tiny plunger so we played it kinda quiet...
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
6142 Posts

Profile of motown
Quote:
On Apr 7, 2024, padre rich wrote:
Answers to above:no,never a video demonstration but plenty of tutorial vids.the prop construction is within the skill range of a chimpanzee...depending on the grip/grasp the tassel stick can be manipulated to any desired position...this thing is the sleeper of all time and we'd hate to see it become the next tiny plunger so we played it kinda quiet...
Thanks
– Karl Germain