The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: So Happy together... :: Blackpool 2024 - Purchases - My Stash ! (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
magicalec
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of magicalec
Just got back from Blackpool after attending the day on Friday…thought I’d share my purchases ….I witnessed all these effects and in my option were some of the best on offer…

These all fried me !!

Magnetic 8 ball - David Penn
Obliter8 2.0 Wayne Fox
8 of clubs one way forcing deck ( just to be sure )

Not so sharp - Wayne Fox
Fox’s Handcuff - Wayne Fox

Quartet - Mark Mason ( this might be the trick of the convention,)

Twisting - Peter Pellikaan

Polarity - Michael Murray

Wanted to get Crazy Sams Mind ….sold out ! But I did see it…awesome …

What did you buy ..??
LankyHobo
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of LankyHobo
Hi, sounds cool, wish I had gone. Can I just ask is Crazy Sam's Mind practical for walk around? The trailer says "no Thread" - is that accurate?

And also did you see Nicholas Lawrence's effect called Swiss Key at Hanson's stand? Trailer for that looks good.

Thanks very much.
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
1707 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
Thank you! Unfortunately I didn’t make it to Blackpool.
What made you buy Polarity instead of System?
magicalec
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of magicalec
Hi….I didn’t make it in time for purchase…I would have if I could …I suspect there was a simple quick reset…he was demonstrating multiple times…Sadly I missed Swiss Key…
I brought Polarity… Michael demo was awesome….I already do John Morton twins…so decided I didn’t want a further poker chip routine..
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
I’m looking forward to getting of obliter8 and not so sharp! They are just eye candy! Smile
Geoff Weber
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington DC
1387 Posts

Profile of Geoff Weber
Quote:
On Feb 17, 2024, LankyHobo wrote:
Hi, sounds cool, wish I had gone. Can I just ask is Crazy Sam's Mind practical for walk around? The trailer says "no Thread" - is that accurate?

Yes and yes, (although I don't know if you'd want to carry a bag of chips around with you for walk around)
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1857 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
True except that there are other routines that can be performed with it that don't require chips.
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.