The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: So Happy together... :: Blackpool 2024 Releases (30 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Roberto W
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of Roberto W
Definitely looking forward to seeing raw, on the fly uncut footage of crazy Sam’s mind. For practicality I think we all need to see a full performance which will show the get ready.
Fromentum
View Profile
Loyal user
281 Posts

Profile of Fromentum
Very nice video....
First one showing us around.

Also here's a short of something looking like a master prediction system... Had to watch it twice because the prop box looked so innocent ....

stevie c
View Profile
Veteran user
341 Posts

Profile of stevie c
'On Second Thoughts' is a fantastic effect and well worth picking up!! Mark Mason was demoing it.... awesome Smile

BW

Steve
Magicalos
View Profile
Special user
567 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Can you film him demo-ing smoon please?
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
2833 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Nice to hear! What does a spectator experience?
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1857 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Quote:
On Feb 17, 2024, Fromentum wrote:

Very nice video....

Also here's a short of something looking like a master prediction system... Had to watch it twice because the prop box looked so innocent ....

Smile That was AMAZONING! Thank You!
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2579 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
I wish I could be there. I’m dying to know if Crazy Sam’s Mind is as cool as the demo!!!!! Please share!
stevie c
View Profile
Veteran user
341 Posts

Profile of stevie c
Quote:
On Feb 17, 2024, The Unmasked Magician wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 17, 2024, stevie c wrote:
'On Second Thoughts' is a fantastic effect and well worth picking up!! Mark Mason was demoing it.... awesome Smile

BW

Steve

Nice to hear! What does a spectator experience?

Participant genuinely shuffles (a shuffle not just a cut!!) the deck. The order of these shuffled cards is not altered and from this shuffled deck a card is freely chosen (genuine free choice).

A 2nd person shuffles and is asked to simply name a card. The magician runs through the deck and removes 1 card. It's the chosen card, and the freely named card is printed on the face of the freely chosen card.

It was pretty impressive.

Cheers

Steve
bekralik
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1365 Posts

Profile of bekralik
Sounds a bit like Gypsy Queen by Asi Wind. Different method to achieve a similar effect, but I'm interested.
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
2833 Posts

Sounds great. Thanks for the info.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1486 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
On Second Thoughts is top notch.
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
1857 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
The Daily Magician Walkaround Blackpool Day 1

How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
2833 Posts

That trick “Sonor” by the French guy, where he creates sounds from nowhere, sounds amazing. Can anyone help me get any info on that?
michaelpenkul
View Profile
New user
Toronto Canada
87 Posts

Profile of michaelpenkul
I'm sure we'll be seeing way more in the next few days; I was also intrigued by this sonor effect
shahin
View Profile
New user
Germany
92 Posts

Profile of shahin
Quote:
On Feb 17, 2024, EZrhythm wrote:
The Daily Magician Walkaround Blackpool Day 1

A book is mentioned at around 7 minutes by one of Ascanios students. Since the mic died I could not understand the title. Anyone?
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
1857 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
I could not get the name either.
It's unfortunate that some of the dealers do not have good signage and do not take a bit more effort to promote their products. They do not realize how much they are missing out on sales.
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
1857 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Alakazam walkabout on the balcony-
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
1857 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Nathan Earl
The World’s Most Dangerous Card Trick by The School of Busking
stevie c
View Profile
Veteran user
341 Posts

Profile of stevie c
Quote:
On Feb 17, 2024, cardbiker wrote:
On Second Thoughts is top notch.

Yep apparently it completely sold out. Not surprised actually. Very impressive.

BW

Steve
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1486 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
As I thought Mark Mason sold out of On second thoughts by Gaz Lawrence. Excellent release well done Gaz.