The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Canadian Association of Magicians! :: Who Was The First Magician In Canada? (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Lee Asher
View Profile
V.I.P.
496 Posts

Profile of Lee Asher
Ever wondered who the first magician in Canada was? As I navigate the unique journey from a professional American magician to a Canadian citizen, this question led me down a fascinating historical rabbit hole.

Join me on this historical adventure as we revisit the era of British North America and meet the colonial conjurers who once graced the Upper and Lower Canada territories.

Curious to know more? Dive into the captivating details by clicking here.

Quote:
It's important to note that exploring this inquiry took me on an unexpected historical journey, revealing a crucial and overlooked detail. The magical practices of Indigenous shamans and medicine people, the original enchanters on Canadian soil, deserve credit and acknowledgment as the first magicians. A dedicated exploration of this topic in a future article is warranted. Yet, in this article's context, I emphasize the archetype of a Western-style conjuror, as initially envisioned.

LEARN ONE CARD ROUTINE EVERY MAGICIAN MUST KNOW
Click Here To Get Started Right Away
BalukMagic
View Profile
Veteran user
Toronto, Canada
319 Posts

Profile of BalukMagic
Wow.