The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Latest and Greatest? :: Extractor E2 rerelease (18 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
LankyHobo
View Profile
Veteran user
330 Posts

Profile of LankyHobo
They sent an email out on Tuesday of a limited pre-release amount for sale.
joogy
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of joogy
[quote]On Apr 12, 2024, gtx magic wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 12, 2024, joogy wrote:
Hi,

Hope someone can help. I have the E2 but haven't used it for ages. but my guide to finding the tutorial stated to log into my Alakazam account and navigate to section marked 'View Registered Products' and then enter the code. I cannot see a registered products section, only my downloads section, but it is not in there. I do remember accessing the tutorial previously. I am aware I can contact Alakazam directly, but was hoping to watch the tutorial over the weekend. Obviously if no one can offer any guidance, I will call Alakazam on Monday.

Thanks

Joogy if you purched E2 a while ago it may of been the old Alakazam website,and the new website does not have a Registered products section. so if you have your code go into your account and go to where it says Redeem and then enter your code,wait a few minutes and refresh the page and then check your downloads section

Graham

Thanks Graham, tried your suggestion, but unfortunately it didn't work. I'll call Alakazam on Monday, but thank you once again.

Joogy
johndevacmaker
View Profile
Special user
652 Posts

Profile of johndevacmaker
Purchased when it was first released
Still Brilliant
markthemagician
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of markthemagician
The newest version appears to be sold out. Are any more coming?
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
2825 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Yep. Only a small pre-release batch were sold.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
Alakazam Magic Official
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts

Profile of Alakazam Magic Official
Quote:
On Apr 28, 2024, markthemagician wrote:
The newest version appears to be sold out. Are any more coming?

The office release is the end of May.

I hope this helps.

Regards

Peter
Alakazam Magic Official
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts

Sorry *Official
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
3025 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
Will this be advertised in the Alakazam Magic Limited emails? (Just want to be sure I'm on the right mailing list when it happens!)
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
Alakazam Magic Official
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts

Quote:
On Apr 28, 2024, Andrew Zuber wrote:
Will this be advertised in the Alakazam Magic Limited emails? (Just want to be sure I'm on the right mailing list when it happens!)

Yes it will and it will have a live launch on Youtube and Facebook.

Regards

Peter
natsuy
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of natsuy
Hi Peter,

I received a notification from alakazam that its already available but getting a 404 page not found error when clicking on the link. Is this a mistake?
Alakazam Magic Official
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts

Quote:
On May 9, 2024, natsuy wrote:
Hi Peter,

I received a notification from alakazam that its already available but getting a 404 page not found error when clicking on the link. Is this a mistake?

Hi, Yes we are getting ready for the launch on the 30th and someone accidently set the stock live. Unfortunately we don't have enough stock at the moment to put this on the site. We will have more stock for launch.

I hope this helps

Peter
Alakazam Magic Official
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts

The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
2825 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
So next to my sleeping bag I should bring a phone. Noted.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)