The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Latest and Greatest? :: Extractor E2 rerelease (18 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4192 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
I find that the Rebel wallet works perfectly in a front trouser pocket.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1701 Posts

Profile of Markymark
Thank's I have used the Harry Robson HOW wallet but I do like the size of the 'Rebel'.
So much more impressive then doing a card to pocket which of course the Extractor is great for.
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
Alakazam Magic Official
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts

Profile of Alakazam Magic Official
Quote:
On Feb 6, 2024, Markymark wrote:
Thank's I have used the Harry Robson HOW wallet but I do like the size of the 'Rebel'.
So much more impressive then doing a card to pocket which of course the Extractor is great for.

You should also give the brainwave routine a go with the Extractor, it's killer!!

Regards

Peter
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3366 Posts

Profile of tophatter
So if I purchase this am I set to go or do I need a certain wallet to perform this ?
thanks,
Tophatter
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4192 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
You can do a lot with this without a wallet. I can say from experience that the reactions from Peter Nardi’s card to pocket routine are every bit as strong as card to wallet despite the extra layer of impossibility that the wallet adds. Likewise the card to sealed deck is an absolute mind blower especially when combined with something like the TimeLine app.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Alakazam Magic Official
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts

Quote:
On Feb 7, 2024, tophatter wrote:
So if I purchase this am I set to go or do I need a certain wallet to perform this ?
thanks,
Tophatter

Card to wallet is by no means a feature routine of the Extractor as in my opinion there are so many stronger routines on the project. But of course with the Extractor you can perform, card to wallet (any card to wallet will work), card to box, card to sealed deck, in fact card to anywhere. The E2 is a custom precision built utility tool and not just a regular deck with a chunk cut out of it. It is an investment but boy does it pay you back ten fold!

I hope this helps

Regards

Peter
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3218 Posts

Profile of lunatik
I believe I remember years back that a card to sealed deck was released but can't remember the name of it. Having that deck in NDO and their signed card in the correct position is just amazing
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3218 Posts

Profile of lunatik
One of my great friends has directed me to the effect!!

https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......orum=218
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
Alakazam Magic Official
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts

Fully Loaded is great.To give you a timeline The Extractor sealed deck pre dates Fully Loaded by a few years, not that it's an issue either way as they both use different methods.

Regards

Peter
Alakazam Magic Official
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts

The King Is Back

Alakazam Magic Official
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts

This is a lovely routine from the Extractor tutorial, beautifully performed by JS Magic.

Regards

Peter
Alakazam Magic Official
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts

So excited to be performing the E2 again on the Alakazam stand at this years Blackpool convention.

Pop along and see this in action!

Peter
anish111b
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of anish111b
Quote:
On Feb 9, 2024, Alakazam Magic Official wrote:
So excited to be performing the E2 again on the Alakazam stand at this years Blackpool convention.

Pop along and see this in action!

Peter

When will the E2 be released through online stores?
fcchief1
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of fcchief1
Hoping it gets out soon, wish I would of gotten previously. I understand the wait since each one is hand made, gonna be a long March this year waiting for its release unless I can find one somewhere.
Alakazam Magic Official
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts

Quote:
On Mar 3, 2024, fcchief1 wrote:
Hoping it gets out soon, wish I would of gotten previously. I understand the wait since each one is hand made, gonna be a long March this year waiting for its release unless I can find one somewhere.

We are expecting the official release to be sometime in April. Not too long to wait now!

I hope this helps

Regards

Peter
joogy
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of joogy
Hi,

Hope someone can help. I have the E2 but haven't used it for ages. but my guide to finding the tutorial stated to log into my Alakazam account and navigate to section marked 'View Registered Products' and then enter the code. I cannot see a registered products section, only my downloads section, but it is not in there. I do remember accessing the tutorial previously. I am aware I can contact Alakazam directly, but was hoping to watch the tutorial over the weekend. Obviously if no one can offer any guidance, I will call Alakazam on Monday.

Thanks

Joogy
gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
958 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
[quote]On Apr 12, 2024, joogy wrote:
Hi,

Hope someone can help. I have the E2 but haven't used it for ages. but my guide to finding the tutorial stated to log into my Alakazam account and navigate to section marked 'View Registered Products' and then enter the code. I cannot see a registered products section, only my downloads section, but it is not in there. I do remember accessing the tutorial previously. I am aware I can contact Alakazam directly, but was hoping to watch the tutorial over the weekend. Obviously if no one can offer any guidance, I will call Alakazam on Monday.

Thanks

Joogy if you purched E2 a while ago it may of been the old Alakazam website,and the new website does not have a Registered products section. so if you have your code go into your account and go to where it says Redeem and then enter your code,wait a few minutes and refresh the page and then check your downloads section

Graham
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
coachawsm
View Profile
Regular user
161 Posts

Profile of coachawsm
[quote]On Apr 12, 2024, gtx magic wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 12, 2024, joogy wrote:
Hi,

Thanks

Joogy if you purched E2 a while ago it may of been the old Alakazam website,and the new website does not have a Registered products section. so if you have your code go into your account and go to where it says Redeem and then enter your code,wait a few minutes and refresh the page and then check your downloads section

Graham

I just texted Alakazam directly on their website and they helped me out Smile
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
2825 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Sold out. Dang.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
3026 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
Quote:
On Apr 13, 2024, The Unmasked Magician wrote:
Sold out. Dang.

Did I miss the release announcement? I thought it hadn't come out yet so I'm rather confused.
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings