The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Latest and Greatest? :: Extractor E2 rerelease (18 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Alakazam Magic Official
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts

Profile of Alakazam Magic Official
Over the years we have had so many requests to bring back the Extractor E2. I'm happy to say the E2 is coming back!
The official re release will be April/May of 2024 but we will have a limited number of pre-release units available on our stand at the Blackpool convention.

Peter Nardi
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3366 Posts

Profile of tophatter
I always liked this effect never bought it but I may now Do you have to reseal a deck every time for the performance ?
Thanks,
Tophatter
danHumphrey
View Profile
Veteran user
331 Posts

Profile of danHumphrey
I love mine. Peter are there any changes or upgrades to the re-released version?
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
3025 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
I can't wait! I've always loved mine but have wanted the updated version for a long time.
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1549 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
Quote:
On Jan 27, 2024, tophatter wrote:
I always liked this effect never bought it but I may now Do you have to reseal a deck every time for the performance ?
Thanks,
Tophatter

no deck has to be resealed
Creator of Cereal Brainwave, Creator of the Tossed out Book
AutarchicFlux
View Profile
Special user
596 Posts

Profile of AutarchicFlux
Quote:
Thanks,
Tophatter

Wot
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3366 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Thanks for your response SOLD ! Now I have to wait lol !
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2208 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
I have the last release of this.
Has anything changed to the actual unit or is it the same with updated tutorial?
Vraagaard
View Profile
Inner circle
Copenhagen, Denmark
1479 Posts

Profile of Vraagaard
Love mine - leaves the spectators baffled for real. They are astonished no matter how you reveal the identity of their card and refind it in impossible places.
Alakazam Magic Official
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts

Quote:
On Jan 27, 2024, danHumphrey wrote:
I love mine. Peter are there any changes or upgrades to the re-released version?

Hi Dan,

Just a couple of little tweaks in the manufacturing to tighten things up a little but no major changes, it's perfect as it is Smile. It's more of a re luanch as they have been off the market for a few years now.

I hope this helps

Regards

Peter
Alakazam Magic Official
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts

Quote:
Thanks,
Tophatter

The sealed deck is not the E2 gimmick. The routine plays out that the spectator selects a card from a deck. The card is sign and push somewhere in the middle of the rest of the cards (which are cased) this deck in now put away and from another pocket you bring out a deck of the opposite colour which is sealed. This is where the selected card appears in position.

I hope that makes sense

Regards

Peter
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4812 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
I absolutely adore my one, 2nd edition and I just change the box, as easy as that .
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4192 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Absolutely love mine too. Loved the original but the E2 is just so easy to switch boxes.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Don Wand
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

Profile of Don Wand
This is Don Wand

I have owned this for many year's and I would say E2 is one of my Best purchases I have ever made.
I'm so Happy they are bringing it back to the market! I will be buying another one.

Best Wishes
Don Wand"
Recoplon
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of Recoplon
Are you updating the tutorial for this? If so will it be available for older E2 buyers?
Alakazam Magic Official
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts

Quote:
On Feb 1, 2024, Recoplon wrote:
Are you updating the tutorial for this? If so will it be available for older E2 buyers?

Hi, Any new routines will be made available to existing owners of an E2.

I hope this helps

Regards

Peter
Alakazam Magic Official
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts

Here's what the pros are saying

Regards

Peter
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1701 Posts

Profile of Markymark
Since the best place to keep the extractor is in the left breast pocket of a suit jacket [if you are right handed]I wonder what wallets people
have found best to use with this since the front right pocket is the best place to keep a wallet.
Usually a wallet would be kept in the very pocket the extractor needs.
I have found a few wallets that claim to be able to be loaded quick don't work very well in the front trouser pocket.
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
Alakazam Magic Official
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts

Quote:
On Feb 6, 2024, Markymark wrote:
Since the best place to keep the extractor is in the left breast pocket of a suit jacket [if you are right handed]I wonder what wallets people
have found best to use with this since the front right pocket is the best place to keep a wallet.
Usually a wallet would be kept in the very pocket the extractor needs.
I have found a few wallets that claim to be able to be loaded quick don't work very well in the front trouser pocket.

When I use a jacket wallet the Extractor goes in my Right hand trouser pocket. I hope that makes sense.

Peter
Alakazam Magic Official
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts