The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Gaffed & Funky :: Where to buy Hamman's Final Ace gaff cards? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
maze_end
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of maze_end
Hi All, longtime lurker, finally registered.

I've been performing a modified version of something similar to Ron Bauer's Finally Aces from his pamphlet (also similar to the ace assembly from Doc Eason's phenomenal dvd Bar Magic) for a while now and am introducing it into a routine I plan to do quite a bit.

Really like the premise of dealing cards to poker hands for an ace assembly in the middle of a regular gambling demonstration.

I have an old set of the Hamman Final Ace cards I purchased from Houdinis (though their website is down.. so can't link to the version I bought..) but the red on the bicycle back of these gaffs doesn't match the red of any of my bicycle decks.

I've gotten away with it for a while by not flashing their backs too much.. but it's certainly not ideal, and not something I'd want to use going forward.

I've emailed both Vanishing Inc and Penguin to see if they have any in stock.. or if their gaff decks containing many gaffs contain these.. to no avail.

Does anyone know alternative sources? Should I order another set from Houdinis with hopes they'll match this time? Ideally I'd order a few sets to keep stocked as cards wear and tear.

I really only need the miscornered Aces..

thanks!
Leo Reynolds Jr
View Profile
Special user
864 Posts

Profile of Leo Reynolds Jr
Try House of Chuckles on Ebay they might have them or can make them.