The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Magic names and the media :: Shin Lim and Colin Cloud LIMITLESS (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Derdeutscherein
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles, CA
12 Posts

Profile of Derdeutscherein
Just had to share my incredible experience at the LIMITLESS magic show during my recent Vegas visit for the Formula One race. Featuring the dynamic duo of Shin Lim and Colin Cloud, this show was a mesmerizing fusion of card magic and mentalism that left the audience in awe.

Shin Lim's close-up card magic was nothing short of breathtaking. The precision and artistry he brought to each trick were truly remarkable. While I wished for a bit more variety in terms of larger illusions, the sheer brilliance of Shin's cardistry made up for it.

One standout moment was the seamless switch between Shin and Colin during a card routine, wheere Shin turned into colin during a card routine - a move that left the audience dumbfounded and erupting in applause. It was a testament to the showmanship and coordination between the two performers.

Colin Cloud, in addition to being a master mentalist, proved to be an engaging and entertaining presence on stage. His humor resonated well with the audience, and his ability to connect with the audience was commendable. In fact, I'm convinced that Colin Cloud deserves his own show – he's a true master showman.

While I couldn't help but notice a hint of stooges in Colin's act, it didn't detract from the overall enjoyment. His interaction with the audience was superb, making him an excellent performer who knows how to captivate a crowd.

Despite Shin Lim's monotone delivery, most of the show is the use of a cameraman projecting remarkable close-up magic onto a screen - so that the audience can see the close-up card effects that Shin performs.

If youu appreciate the artistry of close-up magic with a sprinkle of mentalism, LIMITLESS is a must-see.

The reactions from the audience were electric, and the show delivered an unforgettable night of magic in the heart of Vegas. No need for a requested standing ovation for this show! The audience did it on there own.
Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1355 Posts

Profile of Colin
Very kind!

Glad you enjoyed it.

But there are no stooges used in the show. It’s very different every night.

Would love you to message me and let me know where you thought they were used.

I mean, I suppose I’m kinda flattered Smile

Shoot me an email - Colin@ColinCloud.com … I’d really love to learn where I can make it clearer no plants are used.

Thanks again for coming to see it!
Xoxo
Check out Psych-Artist.com now for free essays and other resources.