The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Grand illusion :: Illusion Designer/Building Plans (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Derdeutscherein
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles, CA
12 Posts

Profile of Derdeutscherein
I am currently engaged in a new project and am in search of an experienced illusion designer capable of drafting detailed building plans. Anyone here on the Cafe do this?
znelson
View Profile
New user
Dallas, TX
51 Posts

Profile of znelson
Hello… I recently designed Trigg Watson’s hologram appearance for AGT. I work in CAD. What do you have in mind?

https://youtu.be/8jA9xPZ1DiY?si=LHsKAB14Mb9flS7x
Derdeutscherein
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles, CA
12 Posts

Profile of Derdeutscherein
I'm genuinely impressed with your design work on Trigg Watson's hologram appearance for AGT. It's a very nice illusion, showcasing a great combination of creativity and technical expertise.

On my end, I'm a professional metal fabricator and foam carving artist based in Los Angeles, currently working on building props for the movie industry. Over the years, I've had the pleasure of crafting stage illusions for performer friends, and I find immense joy in creating magical props and stage illusions. I'm currently in the process of developing three illusions, and having detailed building plans would be immensely beneficial.

I'll be sending you a private message to discuss this further. Thank you for your reply,