The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Mentally Speaking :: PaC Stack Fully Constructed Paul Carnazzo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
2842 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
From the ad:

"PaC Stack is an innocent looking gimmicked stack of blank cards that can be used to peek words or images in a very deceptive fashion. It can also be used as an Out To Lunch pack and for secret writing.

Until now PaC Stack has only been available as a Do It Yourself arts and crafts project.

Now you can get the PaC Stack Device fully constructed and ready to go!

What you get:.

· A fully constructed PaC Stack Device

· 15 blank cards

· Approx. 25 minutes of video instruction detailing the construction and use of PaC Stack (delivered as an instant download after purchase)

· Instructions on how to make your own customized device.

· Handling tips

· Details on how to use the PaC Stack for peeking, Out to Lunch and secret writing

Pac Stack: Fully Constructed measures approx. 3 1/2 inches long X 2 1/4 inches wide."

My thoughts:

I picked this up when it was released several years ago, and it remains one of my favorite purchases in world of peeks. PaC Stack just might be the most deceptive peek device I've ever purchased. A very clever device, well made-made and surprisingly affordable. It looks so innocent: stack of double blank cards with a rubber band. That's it. You remove a card, have your subject draw a picture, write a word or number. Their card is inserted back into the center of the stack, and you set the stack down, either on their hand or on the table. That's it. You already have the information. And you can casually show both sides of the stack at any time. So devious and deceptive.

Prior to offering PaC Stack Fully Constructed, PaC Stack was offered as a DIY download. I'm glad Paul offers this "fully constructed" as I doubt I ever would have made one. My DIY skills are limited.

This is a very clever device that is also very practical and easy to use.

Highly recommended.

https://www.mentalvoyage.com/products/pacstackfc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V4qnLwYTWk