The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! :: HERMETICA (new from Bobby Hasbun) (191 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
Delimbeau
View Profile
Special user
May the magic be with you
597 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
These puzzles are not made to be solved in a few days Smile
Delimbeau
View Profile
Special user
597 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
Hermetica, ready for action! Smile

pulpscrypt
View Profile
Special user
Within the shadows
588 Posts

Profile of pulpscrypt
I sent Bobby an "educated" guess after I had only got the pdf. He politely said it made him smile! LOL
I'm an idiot, and still waiting patiently for my copy!
Delimbeau
View Profile
Special user
597 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
I don't even try to make a start solving it... Smile
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Leather #37 of 50 & #42 of 75 cloth just received, things of absolute beauty Bobby !!
Perfect for this weekend to sit back & go thru with manual.
Joshua J
View Profile
Inner circle
1064 Posts

Profile of Joshua J
#42 makes me hopeful the wait may not be much longer.
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1781 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
Bobby shared with me that the second to last batch of orders went out a couple days ago. If you didn’t receive a tracking number, check your junk folder (that's where mine was). The last of them will be going out this coming Wednesday.
pulpscrypt
View Profile
Special user
Within the shadows
588 Posts

Profile of pulpscrypt
#51 arrived on my doorstep this morning. Now the true work begins...
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
991 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Quote:
On Feb 2, 2024, Joshua J wrote:
#42 makes me hopeful the wait may not be much longer.

Being hopeful maybe this week since no tracking in spam file, but I ordered late.
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3830 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Received mine yesterday. I like the clean look and feel of the pages and the fact it doesn't look like it has been under water for a decade. The aging is about as good as it can get and looks realistic. Will be glad when I can find the time to really dig into it, as for the next month or so I am bogged down in other requirements. As always Bobby does more than expected and gives the best in customer service. I have been a fan of his creations for years and love everything he has produced so far. Thanks, Bobby, for the time, love, and talent you put into each of your offerings. If you need a job, come work for Willie's Funeral Emporium, AKA House of Discount Funerals and Funeral Supplies. Like us, you will always be the last to let any customer down. Great job!
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
dr.nick
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of dr.nick
I just received my copy of the cloth bound version. Wow, just wow. As usual, Bobby has hit it out of the park. The aging is exquisite, this book literally looks 100 years old, it even smells old in a good way. The manual offers so much but allows for a simple presentation if you wish which can be expanded as you are comfortable with it due to Bobby’s devious methods. If you haven’t treated yourself to any of Bobby’s treasures do yourself a favor and check out Darkartifice.com. While this is sold out, he still has some previous offerings available. Bobby’s offerings are always amazing but so is his customer service. I emailed him Sunday night because I couldn’t find where I put the emailed manual and literally within minutes had an email from him with the attachment. If you missed out on Hermetica, stay tuned, I’m sure he’s busy working on something just as devious and entertaining.
Nick Lepora
illusioneer
View Profile
Special user
NYC
752 Posts

Profile of illusioneer
I can't echo the positive sentiment enough regarding Bobby's excellent customer service. He's a creator who stands behind his pieces all the way. Truly such a joy to deal with.
Things are about to change........ LIGHTS!!!
Joshua J
View Profile
Inner circle
1064 Posts

Profile of Joshua J
Mine has arrived. Now the playing can begin.

roblane
View Profile
Special user
Say 'toast' five times, toast toast.....
846 Posts

Profile of roblane
Mine landed yesterday ( ‘No # 52 ) . Having read the tutorial many times I can say it’s much easier with the book in hand. Bobby has done the hard work, this artefact knows things…….
Definition of a Freudian slip; Saying one thing and meaning a "mother"!
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1335 Posts

Profile of reese
This little book is going to be a great help to me. In harvesting the green.
Joshua J
View Profile
Inner circle
1064 Posts

Profile of Joshua J
I'm quite liking the idea of using this alongside another star sign divination routine to do a couples reading. Do the Tarot readings from the book and then a different set up stargazer or my own horoscope set. Then being able to talk about which star signs attract and supposedly don't work together to build up to revealing the two star signs.
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1335 Posts

Profile of reese
G.T.F.M.
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1335 Posts

Profile of reese
Quote:
On Feb 10, 2024, Joshua J wrote:
I'm quite liking the idea of using this alongside another star sign divination routine to do a couples reading. Do the Tarot readings from the book and then a different set up stargazer or my own horoscope set. Then being able to talk about which star signs attract and supposedly don't work together to build up to revealing the two star signs.
K.I.S.S.
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1335 Posts

Profile of reese
A.I.D.A.
Mad0hatter
View Profile
Regular user
192 Posts

Profile of Mad0hatter
I'm not sure how to word this but when using the book's forcing skill does anyone else find themselves wishing for a different bank of answers?