The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: A tangled web we weave... :: My new studio to shoot videos (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
JordanVictoria
View Profile
Veteran user
France
372 Posts

Profile of JordanVictoria
Hey there,

Some of you (mostly in France) know I'm doing videos of everything related to magic on Youtube. This channel is not a review channel or sponsored by any shop. This is my place to talk about things related to magic !

Of course, since these videos are in French, most of you should not understand BUT YouTube has a very good automatic translation option which allows you to understand easily in any languages ! You just have to click on the settings button of the video and then click on "French (automatically generated). Then do the exact same things and another option will appear : translate automatically.

You will now be able to watch the videos no matter where you are on this planet Smile

At the moment, just a few videos were posted but I schedule them to be posted every weeks. And the subjects of the videos will be way different from each others.

Here is the presentation of the new studio : https://youtu.be/suGgcUKRaio?si=JT9vR-baTkasaLAK

If you liked it, please subscribe to the channel. It is the best thing you could do to support this project !

Have a great day !

Jordan