The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPS-alutely :: Syncro by Magic Pro Ideas - be aware! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Bartelli
View Profile
Elite user
Belgium
404 Posts

Profile of Bartelli
I purchased Syncro based on the Wizard Magic Review. I ordered a physical copy so I would receive a tag. There was no tag in my package. But above all, the app doesn't seem to be available for Android. The link they give to the play store on their website doesn't work. Also searching the play store for the app doesn't work. Feels like a rip off. I emailed Magic Pro Ideas directly. I'll update here when they reply.
But for now, if your on Android: don't buy this yet!

More info here: https://magicproideas.com/syncro/
Bartelli
View Profile
Elite user
Belgium
404 Posts

Profile of Bartelli
Update 1: I found the correct app in the Play Store and have asked them to update the url on their website. So hopefully they will update soon. I'm not sure if this has any real benefits over Chronoforce. Where I'm at people are a bit hesitant to let someone else handle their phone. Also it is quite involved to get this thing running on a spectator's phone.
Looking forward to what you think.
Bartelli
View Profile
Elite user
Belgium
404 Posts

Profile of Bartelli
Yet another mistake: the url of the instruction video inside of the app is also wrong. Seems a bit rushed to market.
Bartelli
View Profile
Elite user
Belgium
404 Posts

Profile of Bartelli
Update 2: They replied and the url to the play store is fixed.
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
------------John Dream------------If you can Dream it, you can Do it!
1317 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
WOW, that's not how you should release a new effect...
Presentation is everything!

If you can Dream it, you can Do it!

The eXtreme SVENPAD Supreme eBook