The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricks & Effects :: Money Maker 2.0 (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
fireisyummy
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of fireisyummy
MONEY MAKER 2.0
- Pre-made gimmick sleeve included.
- Stupidly visual.
- Multiple changes.
- Use ANY bills.
- Ends clean.

STUPIDLY VISUAL. ENDS CLEAN.
Not all magic needs to make sense.

Sometimes something is so visual & stunning - that the magic is enough.

For social media or loud environments... you need visuals like this to do the talking & Money Maker 2.0 delivers.

They see money change again and again and again.

You don't have to pretend it's a secret handed down from your grandfather or a wallet from a mystical Shaman.

They won't care what it is - they'll just want to hold those bills at the end... AND THEY CAN.

You can just smack them in the face with multiple bill changes in a row - and then hand out the end result. Those final bills are squeaky clean.

It also resets in 5 seconds. Meaning that Money Maker 2.0 is perfect for strolling environments as an attention grabbing opener.

Can use any bills
Resets in 5 seconds
Pre-made gimmick with trigger buttons.
Change 1, 2 or 3 times.
Final bills can be examined.
Made from vegan-friendly leather.
Get Money Maker 2.0 today.

Seems intriguing. Anyone have any thoughts?

https://ellusionist.com/products/money-m......D.XSK2F8
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
13001 Posts

Profile of John C
Intriguing. Yes. My thoughts.

Is vegan friendly leather...fake?
Fedora
View Profile
Special user
Arizona, usa
760 Posts

Profile of Fedora
Quote:
On Nov 16, 2023, John C wrote:
Is vegan friendly leather...fake?

Yes.
DJG
View Profile
Inner circle
1298 Posts

Profile of DJG
Made by Smagic - the makers of the legendary N-Pad!
TomTom59
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of TomTom59
Looks nice, but my experience with this type of gimmick with snap changers is there is always some noise so cannot be performed in certain environments, and also the gimmick can be quite fragile, of course this may be not be the case with this, I will wait for hopefully a full review before I buy.

Tom.
mwmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of mwmagic
Not for UK polymer notes

Click here to view attached image.
TomTom59
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of TomTom59
No good then if you live in the U.K. it definitely says use any bills in there advertising so a little bit misleading, buyer beware.

Tom.
Hanson Chien
View Profile
New user
Taipei City, Taiwan
59 Posts

Profile of Hanson Chien
When I saw that it was produced by Smagic, I felt somewhat uneasy about the quality of this product. At least, past experiences with their products didn't leave me with high expectations. However, when I saw that Ellusionist was selling this product, I decided to give it one last try...

This product indeed achieves the effects shown in the video. However, the tutorial is only 6 minutes long, guiding you on how to set up your bills onto the received prop. Additionally, it teaches you how to configure the prop and how to use it but doesn't provide a complete presentation or actual performance footage.

I believe it's well-suited for creating short videos on social media platforms, as it is highly visual.
fcchief1
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of fcchief1
Very poor video instructions, one vital arts and crafts that is vital to the trick working correctly, he just cuts but doesn't give how large to make pieces, and it is only about 4 sec long!!! Also need to find some more clear things as you only get 3. I like the thinking but believe instructions were hurried up and you have to watch the subtitles while trying to figure it out. Maybe have an English speaker dub it.