The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! :: DOOMSDAY 13 - UNLUCKY FOR SOME (19 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
LebanonCircle
View Profile
Special user
London, UK
909 Posts

Profile of LebanonCircle

Get your tickets for Doomsday 13 now!

Join us at the UK's leading event dedicated to all things strange and mysterious, featuring macabre magic, captivating storytelling, paranormal mysteries, and astonishing sideshow acts.

Doomsday proudly boasts its status as the quirkiest and most unconventional magic convention you'll encounter. Prepare for a captivating experience filled with enlightening lectures, interactive workshops, and mesmerizing performances by some of the brightest minds and most talented artists in Bizarre Magic. The ultimate highlight awaits on Saturday night with The Hex Factor talent show.

Anticipate an extraordinary Doomsday 13, the grandest and most spectacular edition yet, held at an exceptional venue easily accessible from major airports and train stations throughout the UK.

Stay tuned for the imminent launch of the dedicated Doomsday website, brimming with event details, past lineups, a captivating photo gallery, and exclusive merchandise!

Your ticket includes:

Admission to the Friday Night Show
Access to all Saturday daytime lectures and performances
The thrilling Hex Factor Show on Saturday night
A delectable buffet lunch on Saturday
Entry to all social event areas and the dealer room
Unlimited servings of tea, coffee, and biscuits on Saturday
The Doomsday 13 Pin
An Exclusive Doomsday Event Effect & Prop by Lebanon Circle

The Hex Factor 2024 - ACTS NEEDED!

Do you have what it takes to win the Hex Factor 2024?

Each performer is given a 10-minute slot in which to display their magic routines, disturbing talents or anything they feel is suitable for the Doomsday audience. A panel of judges will give feedback, but ultimately the audience will decide on the best act of the evening.

The victor will earn a coveted performance slot at Doomsday 14 along with a pair of complimentary tickets, but most importantly, they will lay claim to The Hex Factor trophy!

Click here for more details
Joshua J
View Profile
Inner circle
1064 Posts

Profile of Joshua J
Thoroughly enjoyed returning this year after a good gap. Such an amazing community and atmosphere each time I've been. Always come away inspired. Booked up and looking forward to it.

Here's this year's recap if you're sat on the fence about coming and you've not been before.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bx6r86f4w0xnvq......pdf?dl=0
Perkins
View Profile
Special user
950 Posts

Profile of Perkins
Can’t wait to darken your doorway once again.
The Séance Party
http://www.theseanceparty.com
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1445 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
...when the black cat calls...!
Phasmologist
Footman
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of Footman
Was such a great event this year with fantastic speakers. Can't wait for 2024
rickmagic1
View Profile
Inner circle
MIddle Tennessee area
1546 Posts

Profile of rickmagic1
I’ll be there this year!
Richard Green
The Modern Conjurer

Coming soon:
Victorian Secrets: An Evening With The Spirits!
rickmagic1
View Profile
Inner circle
MIddle Tennessee area
1546 Posts

Profile of rickmagic1
Who else is coming to Doomsday this year? I'm aware of a few of us from the U.S. that will be there, interested in also finally meeting some of my UK and European friends!
Richard Green
The Modern Conjurer

Coming soon:
Victorian Secrets: An Evening With The Spirits!
Joshua J
View Profile
Inner circle
1064 Posts

Profile of Joshua J
While it might still be a little way off I've had a few people saying they want specific ephemera sets I make. My time making props is pretty limited so if there is something of mine you know you want drop me a line so I can make sure I've made up a set.

Planning to do a few more of the Harry Price sets, Fox Sisters, spirit photography, maybe the MR James and Charles Dickens. Should have a few of the aged Tarot unless they all sell before. Possibly a few new things. Not planning to do more of the spectre or room service unless people have specifically requested them.

Joshua J
View Profile
Inner circle
1064 Posts

Profile of Joshua J
Dan's got a new website just for Doomsday up. Nice little tribute section to Roni. His legacy goes on with all of those he influenced and encouraged.

Getting close to the event and getting excited to see everyone again and meet a few new people I've chatted with online, but yet to meet.

https://www.doomsdaygathering.com/