The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads :: ONE COIN ROUTINE (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
padre rich
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of padre rich
Just out from brick tilley.a one coin routine that is within everybody's skill range.I mastered it in just a few minutes and it looks cool.David Copperfield saw brick do it and used part of it as an opener for one of his later tv specials...
God's grace rocks! It makes a good cups and balls routine look pretty boring in comparison.
padre rich
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of padre rich
Https://www.lybrary.com/one-coin-p-926085.html here's the link to view the demo...
God's grace rocks! It makes a good cups and balls routine look pretty boring in comparison.
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2579 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Is there a different video by someone? I love Brick's stuff but his hands look clunky here.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4196 Posts

Profile of warren
That didn't look good in the demo provided it waas just a mixture of unnatural hand positions for the mosst part.
padre rich
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of padre rich
Its so easy to knock the other fellows material.if it caught Copperfield's eye there must be something of value here.warren,where can we view examples of YOUR sleight of hand?we tried to pm you but you've exhausted the limit of your responses.this tells us something about you.practice this,show it around.you will be pleased with the response in spite of your first impression.Sales are going well.not everybody is of your opinion,it would seem.
macc
View Profile
Loyal user
207 Posts

Profile of macc
Regardless of how good this might be, the demo looks pretty bad. Looks awkward and hectic. That was my first impression.
padre rich
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of padre rich
Https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/z3d......YwTuX5Ki here is the one coin routine with an improved ending,eliminating the hand washing.like they say,nothing is ever finished.your comments led us to seek a better ending.thanks.this may also encourage sales...
padre rich
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of padre rich
Macc, PMed you a while back but you it remains unread it.have reshot the routine with a better ending thanks to you and warrens input.the original video was as I was shown it in the mid '80's by someone unremembered.thats the miracle now of our age.things can be analyzed quickly and corrected/improved.appreciate your critique.am always eager to learn...