The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Latest and Greatest? :: Scotch & Whiskey by Tom Elderfield & Hanson Chien Presents (220 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..23~24~25~26~27 [Next]
Hanson Chien
View Profile
New user
Taipei City, Taiwan
57 Posts

Profile of Hanson Chien
Quote:
On Jan 24, 2024, elierfr wrote:
Anyone know when it will be available again ?

You can pre-order yours now: https://whiskeymiracle.com

The estimated shipping date for the 2nd batch is set for February 28th.
Zuko_magic
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of Zuko_magic
Quote:
On Jan 30, 2024, Hanson Chien wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 24, 2024, elierfr wrote:
Anyone know when it will be available again ?

You can pre-order yours now: https://whiskeymiracle.com

The estimated shipping date for the 2nd batch is set for February 28th.

Translate: they’ll be out in April.
BeePM
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of BeePM
Quote:
On Jan 30, 2024, crispy1970 wrote:
Hi,
Can someone tell me how many extra routines come with the deluxe version?

Also, UK buyers, did you get hit with any extra import charges?

Cheers Chris

No import charges, Royal Mail just dropped it at my door (I didn't even have to sign for it).
crispy1970
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of crispy1970
Quote:
On Jan 31, 2024, BeePM wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 30, 2024, crispy1970 wrote:
Hi,
Can someone tell me how many extra routines come with the deluxe version?

Also, UK buyers, did you get hit with any extra import charges?

Cheers Chris

No import charges, Royal Mail just dropped it at my door (I didn't even have to sign for it).

Thanks mate, did you get the deluxe version?
BeePM
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of BeePM
No worries.

I did get the Deluxe version, there is a 10 minute section at the end of the tutorial video for the Deluxe Edition that has a couple of ideas (think vanishing the gimmick or the bronze and having them re-appear somewhere else, or for being even more clean before and after, although the gimmick is so good it pretty much takes care of that anyway).

The main meat of the tutorials concentrate on just the main set and the Deluxe set is really for when you want to get creative and need copies.

If Facebook is your thing there are a couple of nice display moves a user posted on the FB group which I have found very useful.

ATB / Bazza
crispy1970
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of crispy1970
Quote:
On Feb 1, 2024, BeePM wrote:
No worries.

I did get the Deluxe version, there is a 10 minute section at the end of the tutorial video for the Deluxe Edition that has a couple of ideas (think vanishing the gimmick or the bronze and having them re-appear somewhere else, or for being even more clean before and after, although the gimmick is so good it pretty much takes care of that anyway).

The main meat of the tutorials concentrate on just the main set and the Deluxe set is really for when you want to get creative and need copies.

If Facebook is your thing there are a couple of nice display moves a user posted on the FB group which I have found very useful.

Brilliant thanks, I am going to place my order now.

ATB / Bazza
Hanson Chien
View Profile
New user
Taipei City, Taiwan
57 Posts

Profile of Hanson Chien
We finally released the official trailer and performance footage of this product.

Official Trailer:

Live Performance:

Maxy
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of Maxy
Quote:
No worries.

ATB / Bazza

With the standard set you cannot make the key appears somewhere else?
If so, what is the point of vanishing something without making it appear again?
My artificial intelligence designs:
https://instagram.com/9picks
geggy
View Profile
Elite user
Brighton UK
485 Posts

Profile of geggy
Hi Maxy,
You can reappear the vanished gold key with the standard set.
You get the gimmicked pair and another gold key to reappear wherever you choose.
The deluxe is just an ungimmicked pair added for more advanced stuff.

If anyone wants to make me an offer for my ungimmicked pair, please P.M. me.
Can't see myself using them, but sure others will want to

Gerry
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2589 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Extra ungimmicked keys are nice to have, but it's not a must.
Maxy
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of Maxy
Quote:
On Feb 8, 2024, geggy wrote:
Hi Maxy,
You can reappear the vanished gold key with the standard set.
You get the gimmicked pair and another gold key to reappear wherever you choose.
The deluxe is just an ungimmicked pair added for more advanced stuff.

If anyone wants to make me an offer for my ungimmicked pair, please P.M. me.
Can't see myself using them, but sure others will want to

Gerry

Thank you for clarification! Smile
My artificial intelligence designs:
https://instagram.com/9picks
Calvin826
View Profile
Special user
536 Posts

Profile of Calvin826
Sorry if this has been asked, but is the locking mechanism magnetic? Can I use the gimmicked key with Flux(which hand device)?
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Quote:
No worries.

ATB / Bazza

Does anyone have a link the the FB group please?
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Calvin826
View Profile
Special user
536 Posts

Profile of Calvin826
Went ahead and ordered the Deluxe set. Interested in the 'which hand' routine.

For those who have it- is it possible to perform a few phases where the spec guesses correctly, than on the last round have one of the keys disappear? In other words, for the last round have the gimmick engage so that the fist that should be holding one of the keys is shown to be empty, only to have the dupe appear somewhere else? Hope that makes sense.

Also, is the magnet strong enough to work with Flux?

Thanks.
crispy1970
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of crispy1970
Quote:
On Feb 16, 2024, Christopher Williams wrote:
Quote:
No worries.

ATB / Bazza

Does anyone have a link the the FB group please?

https://m.facebook.com/groups/hcpcc/?ref=share

Try that mate
mlj35
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of mlj35
I don't own Flux but the gimmicked key(s) work perfectly with Joao Miranda's Intuition...
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2031 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
It works with Flux. Opens it up to so many possibilities and routining.
BeePM
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of BeePM
At 10.00 mins in to Lloyd's recent Blackpool video, looks suspiciously like the gimmick being used in another effect.

Great to see people pushing the envelope on its uses.
BeePM
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of BeePM
Meant to add, also works with Sixth Sense 2.5 (so I guess then any hall effect type).

Super Strong Kreiss is still better for a longer distance (for SS at least), but nice to have the option of changing it up after a few performances from a coin, to a key.

Bazza
Calvin826
View Profile
Special user
536 Posts

Profile of Calvin826
Quote:
On Feb 20, 2024, BeePM wrote:
At 10.00 mins in to Lloyd's recent Blackpool video, looks suspiciously like the gimmick being used in another effect.

Great to see people pushing the envelope on its uses.

Sorry to wander off topic, but I couldn't help but notice the effect at 25 seconds in looks exactly like something released YEARS ago. It was a terrible product and received quite the drubbing on the Cafe. I think it was an Ellusionist release? Anyway- Scotch and Whiskey is awesome. Glad to hear it works with FLUX.