The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPS-alutely :: What Apps to buy? (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
simaomagic
View Profile
New user
Portugal
6 Posts

Profile of simaomagic
Hi everyone! I bought Inertia this weekend, and I feel it is phenomenal like all Marc Kerstein apps! I have some more money to spend on good apps, but I’m in a thin line right now.
I already have Wikitest, Earworm, DFB and Timed Out.

First Question - is Xeno a must buy since I can integrate it well with Inertia and remote perform it? Or buying momentum would be more useful?

Second Question - Since I also consider more expensive options, which app would you recommend for me to go next? Streets Pro or ISO?
Thanks Everyone for the Feedback!
Give me a deck of Cards! If you don’t have one, my iPhone 13 mini will do the trick!
(Close-up, Cards and Magic Apps)
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1591 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
I am a fan of Xeno. Get it. For a great app look at Architect of Prediction.
underthetree
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of underthetree
ISO is not recommeded. It seems great at first glimspe, but the handling is a bit clumsy imo.
Diverter is another good choice
ParkinT
View Profile
New user
Orlando, FL USA
82 Posts

Profile of ParkinT
The Instant Card Magician puts your spectator in the spotlight. And, best of all, it can be on THEIR PHONE.
And it is incredibly easy to perform.
Here is a thorough review
Rajanjanyal
View Profile
New user
India
4 Posts

Profile of Rajanjanyal
The only app I use on regular basis is Tap, DFB and inject
bhavz95
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of bhavz95
Best App IMO hands down is the Stranger. Jonathan levit is the man. App works well, any bugs are handled quickly, and the app does so much more than just the old Mr. Wizard trick. It's really a powerhouse
Chaz93
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1759 Posts

Profile of Chaz93
I've been playing with learning some basic javascript, and what I've found is that with a basic understanding of html and javascript (or the ability to use chatgpt), you can very easily make your own webapps. I am working on doing a webapp version of a dice, so that I can do something akin to pro-mystics RDR without having the physical prop with me.

I'm not sure how to set it up to allow multiple users with unique IDs to use the apps, as right now it's all just meant to work for one person. But if interested drop me a PM. It's nothing you wouldn't be able to figure out how to do no your own in an hour or two, but I've done that part already.
ParkinT
View Profile
New user
Orlando, FL USA
82 Posts

Profile of ParkinT
AIMee is the first of its kind A.I. Chat app that will read your spectators mind!
Since it is web-based it will be ON THE SPECTATOR device and will work on iOS or Android, phone, tablet or computer.

Details are revealed in this review by Chris Edwards.
tpr007
View Profile
New user
Hong Kong
2 Posts

Profile of tpr007
Is Maxim worth a purchase? Does it work without bugs?
stansullivan
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of stansullivan
Can this trick really be done as it shown with Inject "All Cards Match" I don't see how? - I've ordered inject but not gotten the package yet.

https://www.google.com/search?q=all+the+......mh0,st:0