The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Our new arrivals :: Greetings all... (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
JerryMN
View Profile
New user
UK
59 Posts

Profile of JerryMN
Been lurking for a long time and popping up here and there with some comments, thought I better get round to introducing myself!

My name is Jerry, I'm from Scotland, now living in England and I'm a consultant and inventor/engineer of magic tricks and effects.

I'm not a performer at all, I'll leave that to the pros! I love the 'back end' so to speak, 'under the bonnet' the mechanics! I've always loved figuring things out and this sort of solutionising/problem solving is pretty much what I do for a living in the real world.

The thing I love most about magic is that completely different methods can be used to create exactly the same effect. I find this such an amazing concept, that an audience could witness what they believe to be exactly the same trick performed twice, unaware that they just saw 2 completely different things. I'm not really concerned with how things are actually done, as long as I can say "this is how I would do it..." I like to think I can reverse engineer anything!

Hope everyone is having a good day, look forward to engaging with you

Jerry
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved back to Midwest to see
1349 Posts

Profile of imgic
You must love the workshop room here in the cafe. I’m always amazed at the things built there..
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
Brent McLeod
View Profile
Inner circle
1792 Posts

Profile of Brent McLeod
Greetings, great to read your Bio...welcome to the cafe. Plenty of fabulous threads to help you along the way with your different methods etc..
bubc
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of bubc
Welcome welcome my friend a lot of new faces here