The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The International Brotherhood of Magicians! :: Props Artwork for My One-Man Parade (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Thomas Henry
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1436 Posts

Profile of Thomas Henry
Hello I.B.M Colleagues,

My fourth One-Man Parade appeared in The Linking Ring, Volume 103, Number 8, August 2023, pp. 71-89. Among the eight items there are five centered around interesting props which are easily printed off for use...if you have the artwork.

Well, as a gift to I.B.M. members here, I'll be glad to share my custom artwork with you as a free download package with no strings attached (other than you being a member). These are PDF files, so just print them off on a color printer and away you go.

If that's up your alley, drop me a PM for the link. I'll ask you to keep the link and the files for your own use and not share them around. Other than that, I hope you may find something you can use in your own work.

Thomas Henry
Omne ignotum pro magnifico.

Curious who I am? See my quick video bio.
FrankFindley
View Profile
Inner circle
1047 Posts

Profile of FrankFindley
Thomas, that is very generous of you! It is a great OM Parade. I especially enjoyed the Oracle of Cumae. Very nice hook. I will drop you a PM.
Dr. O
View Profile
Veteran user
NC
395 Posts

Profile of Dr. O
An awesome One-man Parade! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and ideas.
Thomas Henry
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1436 Posts

Profile of Thomas Henry
And thank you, both of you, for your kind thoughts!

Thomas Henry
Omne ignotum pro magnifico.

Curious who I am? See my quick video bio.