The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! :: How Would You Grow the Membership? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
jamiedoyle
View Profile
Special user
Lafayette, IN
619 Posts

Profile of jamiedoyle
Since March of 2021 and as of this writing I am the current International President of the Fellowship of Christian Magicians (FCM). You can find out more by going to http://fcm.org

One of the goals I have is to grow the membership of the organization. This could come from former members re-joining to finding new members.

I'm curious (and seriously want to hear from YOU) if you left one of the magic societies (IBM, SAM, FCM, AMA, MC) in the past and returned - what was your reason for leaving -AND- what was your reason for returning.

If you are a former FCM member, please comment here and let me know WHY you left the FCM. If you need to private message me, do so!

If you have never been an FCM member, what what would cause you to consider joining the organization?

Ready... steady... GO!
Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
1177 Posts

Profile of Russo
Age 86, minimum income, would like to join - but ????$$???. 76 years in Puppet-Vent-Magic. Have done Gospel programs in all mediums. Do mainly Vent. now - Equipment little heavy - My Vent Friend is lighter (ha ha ha ). Retired in central Florida, orig. So. Calif. See, Profile. Visitors always welcome.
jamiedoyle
View Profile
Special user
Lafayette, IN
619 Posts

Profile of jamiedoyle
Thank you Russo.
Anyone else have thoughts or want to contribute to this thread?
Thanks!
Jamie Doyle
International President - Fellowship of Christian Magicians
jamiedoylemagic.com
MT
View Profile
Elite user
401 Posts

Profile of MT
Reach out to local magic clubs?
Fedora
View Profile
Special user
Arizona, usa
760 Posts

Profile of Fedora
You may want to put emphasis on the fact you seem to have the cheapest insurance.
Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
1177 Posts

Profile of Russo
What Insurance is that ?
Fedora
View Profile
Special user
Arizona, usa
760 Posts

Profile of Fedora
Performer's liability insurance: https://www.fcm.org/performers-liability-insurance/

At $150 it's quite a bit cheaper than other sources if it meets the performers needs.