The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Card Studio :: Kickstarter - Bicycle Invoked Deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Peter X
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of Peter X
Hi all,
We are happy to announce that we are releasing our first playing cards deck on Kickstarter on August 8th. Great for magic and cardistry! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mag......ng-cards

First day backers get a FREE DECK!!!

"A marked deck that can easily and confidently be read from 6 feet away! I'm a stage magician so YES PLEASE. And this deck does so much more!"
- Keith Fields

"A lot of thought went into the design of the Invoked deck making it a strong tool for magicians to perform amazing and fooling magic. I love these cards!"
- Eric Jones

"By far the most magical deck I’ve ever touched. Perfect for deck pics and everyday handling."
- Eric Leclerc

"The built in systems are of the best around. Great deck!"
- Franco Pascali

"The Invoked Deck is an amazing piece of engineering. The marking system is diabolical! This deck will stimulate a lot of creative thinking with limitless possibilities."
- Mike Powers

"This is something great for us Lovers of Marked Cards. Go get them!"
- Ondrej Psenicka

We appreciate your support and we are very excited to get this deck to you. Thank you!

- Peter X
www.magicandcards.com
www.magicandcards.com
Instagram: @magicandcardsdotcom
Peter X
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of Peter X
I'll be at Magiclive next week so if anyone wants to come and see the deck and its features, message me! I am happy to answer any questions Smile
www.magicandcards.com
Instagram: @magicandcardsdotcom