The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Where to put it all... :: Mind Hacker - amazing quality leather products (17 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
andykean
View Profile
Special user
U.K - Now living in New Zealand Auckland
942 Posts

Profile of andykean
Hi fellow Café members
I bought some amazing quality leather packet wallets but this just the tip of the ice berg check out the site
https://shop.themindhacker.co.uk/
Best wishes to all
Cheers
Andy
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3268 Posts

Profile of 252life
Very nice looking leather products.
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1974 Posts

Profile of celebrity
I have picked up a couple of items from Tony and they are superb quality!

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3531 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Circle of Destiny look interesting. I just can't justify the shipping costs.
dman11
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1070 Posts

Profile of dman11
I picked up the ESP packet wallet with the reveal a couple weeks ago...Very nicely done
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4192 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
I have a couple of items from Tony and they are fantastic. I plan on adding a few more to my collection.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
IanB
View Profile
Loyal user
Derby
262 Posts

Profile of IanB
I recently purchased ... PeekSmith 3 business card case ... ESP Card Case ... Case for MD Mini ... ESP packet holder.
Exceptional service and beautifully produced items.
They have my highest recommendation.
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
I have Tony's ESP cards holder which I use to carry the 1914 Eclipse cards.

This is beautifully made, looks very classy, with the five nicely embossed symbols on the front, and prediction reveal on the back.

I love it Smile

Paul McCaig.
Exclusive Worldwide Producer and Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
chuds
View Profile
Loyal user
U.K
222 Posts

Profile of chuds
Just received the ESP cards case and the belt PMR holder from Tony, the quality and workmanship is fantastic and I’m really looking forward to using them.

Ian.
Chuds
darrylrose
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of darrylrose
I own a few of Tony’s items. Beautifully made, and amazing quality and service. His new Circle of Destiny is a killer effect. Tony’s original method means he’s also a creator - Not just a master craftsman!
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3256 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I gather that the Circle of Destiny can be themed in other ways so that you are not restricted to the 1p/£20 routine. This could be useful for those not in the UK.

Neil
andykean
View Profile
Special user
U.K - Now living in New Zealand Auckland
942 Posts

Profile of andykean
That’s correct Neil , That’s the joy of supporting a craftsman like Tony, mine is purpose made for New Zealand !
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3256 Posts

Profile of NeilS
To be honest I was in two minds about ordering Circle of Destiny. It is not the cheapest of items - but you are paying for quality - and the effect involves what is a 50/50 outcome.

However I took the plunge and am definitely glad I did. It has been quite some time since I have been so enthused on receiving an effect but the Circle of Destiny is a delight - exceptional quality and with the method brilliant.

In addition to the suggested routine you can alter the theme and with Circle of Destiny inscribed on the wallet making it naturally intriguing. Also, if you want to use the wallet in other ways, perhaps by carrying a few ESP cards and using these in line with a theme involving a Circle of Destiny then this could be a possibility.

I can see myself using this regularly as well as looking forward to developing further ideas and themes.

Neil
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3256 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I have had Circle of Destiny for over a week and still really like the effect, particularly as no fakery is involved and spectators can examine everything to their hearts content.

However, while liking the effect, the acid test is how it comes across.

Yesterday I tried it on family members, always a good test and guaranteed an honest response.

The result? It played out far better than I ever thought it would. While just a 50/50 chance of it going their way, they were thoroughly entertained and amused.

Tony really has created a gem here and what I also like is it's versatility with you able to theme it in other ways eg having one slip reading positive, another negative and with the spectator using their intuition to determine which slip has been placed in the Circle of Destiny. This is just an idea but however you present it, it is delightfully intriguing as well as a great quality item.

Neil
chuds
View Profile
Loyal user
U.K
222 Posts

Profile of chuds
Thanks Neil for the review.

I was going to buy it with my last order but it wasn’t in stock, just checked now and it’s available.

Ian.
Chuds
darrylrose
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of darrylrose
I’ve just received the Double Cross Holder from Tony at The Mind Hacker.
I have to say, I am very impressed. Although the design is simple enough, you can tell a lot of thought has gone in to it.
It definitely solves the 3 issues that are addressed in the ad copy.
If you use Double Cross and are a worker, this is a no brainer purchase.
http://themindhacker.co.uk
stevie c
View Profile
Veteran user
341 Posts

Profile of stevie c
The Flux holder is a very lovely product....I really like it.

I'm intrigued by Circle of Destiny, but isn't it just e*******e with two possible o***s?!?

Anyway, beautiful hand crafted products and a nice guy.

BW

Steve
The Supernaturalist
View Profile
Loyal user
The City of Lights
202 Posts

Profile of The Supernaturalist
Great looking stuff. Thanks for sharing!
TheMindHacker
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of TheMindHacker
Thank you everyone for your kind words. I appreciate all of your kind comments.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have or you can find most of your answers on my website www.themindhacker.co.uk
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3531 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
There has to be something more that can be done with that wallet... With the zodiac representing the circle of destiny. What else can be carried inside the wallet?