The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The marquee says... :: Magic Castle Invitation for July Visit (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Ivory Bateleur
View Profile

Austria
0 Posts

Profile of Ivory Bateleur
Hi everyone,
There are SO many helpful posts on this forum that all my questions have been answered through quick searches. So, my first post after my welcome post here is a request and I apologize if it comes across as greedy. I hope to contribute meaningfully to this community in the future.

For context: due to a change in plans, my sister and I will be visiting Los Angeles as part of our upcoming trip to the US. And as cliche as it may sound, experiencing the Magic Castle would truly be a dream come true for me.
I've already reached out to my magician friends in Austria but unfortunately, they do not have any connections to members/don't really know many American magicians in general. This will be our first and probably only trip to the US. So, it's a bit of a 'now or never' thing and I sadly don't have enough time left to befriend a member and then ask them for an invite.

Therefore, I'm asking here: Could someone be so kind and secure us an invitation to the Magic Castle for the end of July?

Thanks in advance and best regards Smile

(I hope I've posted this in the right sub-forum. I'll delete it and put it in another sub-forum if there's one that would fit better. So please tell me if it's in the wrong place here. )