The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: I want to see the manager! :: Reporting a seller??? (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
patrick flanagan
View Profile
Inner circle
lisle, illinois
1043 Posts

Profile of patrick flanagan
Who do I talk to about reporting a member who failed to deliver a purchased product? I have all of the message conversations saved. The last time this person responded to any of my messages was May 4th. I've messaged this person on May 11th, 15th and 18th....no response. The transaction began April 22nd. Thanks
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4860 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Transactions in the let’s make a deal forums are always a buyer beware. We don’t get involved
Where the magic begins
patrick flanagan
View Profile
Inner circle
lisle, illinois
1043 Posts

Profile of patrick flanagan
I understand your position on transactions. I'd just like to let people know. I suppose it's possible that he has a very good reason for not responding to my messages. Or maybe he doesn't.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3783 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Patrick,

I would encourage you to carefully read Safely Buying and Selling on The Magic Café™ and Magic Transactions (Please Read).

Hope this helps...

---
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Deckstacker
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny SoCal
442 Posts

Profile of Deckstacker
Where (if anywhere) can I post a warning to Cafe members about an item that was just listed on the "Big Auction" site? This listing not only misdescribes one of my favorite decks of cards (DMC Elites) by giving the incorrect version number and name, but it also blatantly reveals the m***ing system by showing a photo of a portion of the tutorial card that comes with every Elites deck. I would love to see this auction receive no bids. Please advise how I/we can help to make that happen--thanks.
Never try to teach a pig how to sing. You will waste your time, and it annoys the pig.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4860 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
We cannot do anything about listing in other sites. I would contact Ebay
Where the magic begins