The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: REEL MAGIC MAGAZINE - TV For Magicians :: Reel Magic Magazine on Roku? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3530 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Title says it all Koz.

Reel Magic SHOULD be available on Roku. It could reach A LOT more people that way.

I've GOT a subscription, and I don't watch it as much as I WANT to -because sometimes I simply don't want to be looking at a computer screen...

I'd watch it even more if it was available on the television!

A http://www.roku.com/developer

I love your magazine, man. Here's to it being even better in the future!
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
Chris Aguilar
View Profile
Special user
540 Posts

Profile of Chris Aguilar
You can't mirror it from your phone to your tv screen? Or simply watch it on your phone? No computer screen necessary.
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3530 Posts

Profile of gaddy
I'm suggesting another potential revenue stream, not crying about not being able to use my phone.
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
Chris Aguilar
View Profile
Special user
540 Posts

Profile of Chris Aguilar
Quote:
On Apr 12, 2023, gaddy wrote:
I'm suggesting another potential revenue stream, not crying about not being able to use my phone.

I've GOT a subscription, and I don't watch it as much as I WANT to -because sometimes I simply don't want to be looking at a computer screen...

Sounds like crying to me.
mantel
View Profile
Special user
925 Posts

Profile of mantel
If you have a television with a web browser, try that. That is what I used to do.

P.S. Chris I see that the $50,000 you paid for "Super Hearing Powers" was well spent!
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3530 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Quote:
On Apr 13, 2023, Chris Aguilar wrote:
Quote:

Hear what you want to hear, then, sport.
Chris Aguilar
View Profile
Special user
540 Posts

Profile of Chris Aguilar
Quote:
On Apr 14, 2023, gaddy wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

I heard goalposts being moved.

"sport". lol
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3530 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Quote:
On Apr 15, 2023, Chris Aguilar wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I heard goalposts being moved.

"sport". lol

Yeah, YOU are moving them.

Deliberately confabulating what people say on the internet to create arguments with strangers for... I don't know what reason... seems like a really good communication strategy there, guy.
Chris Aguilar
View Profile
Special user
540 Posts

Profile of Chris Aguilar
Quote:

Yeah, YOU are moving them.

Deliberately confabulating what people say on the internet to create arguments with strangers for... I don't know what reason... seems like a really good communication strategy there, guy.

Ah, the ever brilliant, always scathing "I am rubber you are glue!" strategm.

Brilliant work there, "guy".
Merenkov
View Profile
Elite user
421 Posts

Profile of Merenkov
Watching something like Reel Magic on an iPhone sucks, the hassle of mirroring to your tv sucks, the thought of being able to watch it on tv via a simple streaming device like a Roku sounds awesome. Great idea, gaddy!
mantel
View Profile
Special user
925 Posts

Profile of mantel
Quote:
On May 2, 2023, Merenkov wrote:
the thought of being able to watch it on tv via a simple streaming device

I haven't tried it. But I believe Reel Magic On Demand could be watched on either a Amazon Fire TV Cube or a Amazon Fire TV Stick through the Amazon Silk web browser. Come to think of it, most streaming devices with WEB BROWSERS should work.
Chris Aguilar
View Profile
Special user
540 Posts

Profile of Chris Aguilar
Quote:
On May 2, 2023, Merenkov wrote:
Watching something like Reel Magic on an iPhone sucks, the hassle of mirroring to your tv sucks, the thought of being able to watch it on tv via a simple streaming device like a Roku sounds awesome. Great idea, gaddy!

Yeah, mirroring from your phone to Roku takes pressing one button on your phone.

Just terrible. Completely unacceptable!
Merenkov
View Profile
Elite user
421 Posts

Profile of Merenkov
Don't know who you are Chris, don't care, but if your goal is to be the town jerk at the Magic Café...then Mission Accomplished! Are your antagonistic posts here supposed to inspire us to register for membership at your 'Conjure Nation Forum'? Yeah, I think maybe I'll pass, lol
Chris Aguilar
View Profile
Special user
540 Posts

Profile of Chris Aguilar
Quote:
On May 4, 2023, Merenkov wrote:
Don't know who you are Chris, don't care, but if your goal is to be the town jerk at the Magic Café...then Mission Accomplished! Are your antagonistic posts here supposed to inspire us to register for membership at your 'Conjure Nation Forum'? Yeah, I think maybe I'll pass, lol

Hm, I'm not the one crying about the horrible difficulty/inconvenince (hah!) of mirroring one's phone to just about any TV (a procedure that Apple, Samsung, etc. have gone out of their way to make stupidly quick/simple).