The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Did you hear the latest? :: Gazzo (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Jerskin
View Profile
Inner circle
2496 Posts

Profile of Jerskin
Gazzo had a stroke while street performing in Key West.
GrEg oTtO

MUNDUS VULT DECIPI
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3531 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
echoesinvain
View Profile
New user
Miami
7 Posts

Profile of echoesinvain
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Gazzo's Go Fund Me:

https://gofund.me/86c5c5fd

Key West, FL - Legendary comedy magician Gazzo, also known as Gary Osborne, suffered a life-changing stroke on March 21, 2023, just two days before his sixty-third birthday. The stroke occurred while he was performing at Malory Square in Key West, FL, and he was immediately admitted to Lower Keys Medical Center. The stroke affected the right side of his body, and he spent his birthday in the hospital, unable to walk and barely able to speak.

Gazzo's career spans over forty years, during which he has entertained audiences worldwide with his unique talent and dedication to the art of magic. He has performed in front of more people than any other solo entertainer in history, with over sixty-five thousand shows and 15 million+ entertained. Gazzo has performed in numerous countries in North America, Europe, and Asia, and his performances have earned critical acclaim, with numerous awards for his exceptional talent.

This is not the first stroke that Gazzo has experienced, having previously suffered one in 1994 that affected his left side. However, his fans are rallying around him, sending messages of love and support from all over the world. Despite the setback, Gazzo's determination to overcome this challenge is evident as he faces this new obstacle.

The Magic Café are requested to spread the word about Gazzo's situation and the outpouring of support from fans around the world. The entertainment community is standing with Gazzo and his family, and we are all praying for his speedy and complete recovery.

For more information and updates on Gazzo's condition and progress, please contact Adrian Fernandez adrianfernandez@me.com.

https://gofund.me/86c5c5fd
Sincerely,

Adrian Fernandez
adrianfernandez@me.com
markmagic
View Profile
New user
KY
52 Posts

Profile of markmagic
He had a major stroke and is not doing well. Here is a go fund me, if you can throw him a few dollars
https://gofund.me/d9937f70
epoptika
View Profile
Elite user
Florida
477 Posts

Profile of epoptika
Wishing Gazzo a full recovery. Hopefully everybody who can afford a few bucks will kick in on his GoFundMe page to help with his mounting bills.
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3531 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Any word on how Gazzo is doing?
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1857 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Wiki says this-

Gazzo suffered a life-changing stroke on March 21, 2023, (two days before his sixty-third birthday) in Key West, FL (while performing at Malory Square). He was admitted to Lower Keys Medical Center. The new stroke affected the right side of his body. He previously suffered a stroke in 1994 that affected his left side. He spent his 63rd birthday in the hospital, unable to walk, broken, in tears, and (slurring his words) barely able to speak.

Osbourne's condition has slowly grown better with much support from the rest of the magician community.
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
magicnorm
View Profile
Special user
508 Posts

Profile of magicnorm
Https://www.gofundme.com/f/savegazzoslife

Very positive update on Gazzo and very encouraging video from the man himself, wishing you the best in recovery Gazzo!

NM
MJE
View Profile
Elite user
After all these years,I STILL have only
410 Posts

Profile of MJE
Quote:
On Dec 24, 2023, magicnorm wrote:
Https://www.gofundme.com/f/savegazzoslife

Very positive update on Gazzo

Good to hear. I wish him the best, as I'm sure we all do.