The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tenyo of Japan :: Tenyo Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
reed kammerer
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of reed kammerer
I enjoy Tenyo tricks. What are your favorite last few years of Tenyo magic.
Deckstacker
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny SoCal
442 Posts

Profile of Deckstacker
The only Tenyo trick I own is their Hyper ESP cards from their Super Mental Magic Series. I think that they are one of the top 2-3 sets of marked ESP cards, and I own more than one set.
Never try to teach a pig how to sing. You will waste your time, and it annoys the pig.
Magical Moments
View Profile
Special user
851 Posts

Profile of Magical Moments
For me, 4D CROSS and MISTER DANGER both rank way up there for great Tenyo magic props from recent years.
psychod
View Profile
Loyal user
I may not be a millionaire but at least I have
247 Posts

Profile of psychod
For 2023, Mister Danger is my favorite. I always enjoyed the clever mechanics of many Tenyo tricks and this one really is cool!

Dave
Just adding my 3 cents worth because anybody can add their 2 cents worth...
Deckstacker
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny SoCal
442 Posts

Profile of Deckstacker
Quote:
On Mar 16, 2023, psychod wrote:
For 2023, Mister Danger is my favorite. I always enjoyed the clever mechanics of many Tenyo tricks and this one really is cool!

Dave

It seems to be out of stock everywhere. Any idea where it might be available?
Never try to teach a pig how to sing. You will waste your time, and it annoys the pig.
Magical Moments
View Profile
Special user
851 Posts

Profile of Magical Moments
I believe that they will become available again very soon. Most likely, by the end of this month so hang in there everyone!

There was a time that February was when new Tenyo was restocked. Like so many other things, that has apparently changed.
Deckstacker
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny SoCal
442 Posts

Profile of Deckstacker
I just today learned that Hocus Pocus Magicshop sells some Tenyo items with quite a few being offered to members at discounted prices. I personally ordered two Tenyo tricks today from them online, namely Mister Danger (as a backup 2nd copy) and Crystal Cleaver, both in stock. Wish me luck with this first purchase, won't you? Thanks!