The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Mentally Speaking :: Unifi Scribe and Glyphs (32 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
nbuzza
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of nbuzza
There are several printed solutions available on the market.

Scribe stands out as the superior choice due to its advanced features, versatility, and seamless integration with the Unifi platform. Let's dive into a detailed comparison to understand why Scribe is the preferred option for performers seeking top-notch prediction solutions.

1. Image Processor: One of the key advantages of Scribe is its integration with the Unifi Image Processor. This powerful tool offers a vast library of over 200 templates, including lotto tickets, boarding passes, receipts, and movie tickets. Unlike competitive solutions, where performers need to rely on the manufacturer to create new designs, Scribe allows users to create their own designs, overlaying reveals on top of background images. This level of customization provides performers with unparalleled flexibility to tailor their predictions to their specific routines and create stunning visual effects that captivate audiences.

2. Notifier: Scribe also seamlessly integrates with the Notifier, another device by Illuminati Magic. The Notifier displays captured information from various sources, including impression pads and other Unifi devices, in real-time. By pairing Scribe with the Notifier, performers gain the ability to discreetly receive valuable information during their performances, enhancing their ability to deliver mind-blowing predictions effortlessly.

3. Thumper Integration: Scribe further extends its capabilities by integrating with the Thumper v2. This versatile device allows performers to enter numeric and alphanumeric input directly into Scribe. This integration is particularly valuable for scenarios that require quick and accurate data entry, such as generating lottery numbers or printing customized predictions.

4. Impression Note App Clip: An additional advantage of Scribe is the Impression Note App Clip. This feature enables performers to install a fake notes app on a spectator's phone using NFC tags or QR codes. This covert installation allows performers to seamlessly access and control the spectator's notes, creating powerful predictions and revelations.

5. Physical Attributes: In terms of physical attributes, Scribe offers several key advantages over competitive solutions. Firstly, Scribe is physically smaller, measuring just 9.7cm in width, 2.3cm in height, and 4.0cm in thickness. This compact size makes it easier to conceal the device in a myriad of locations, enhancing the performer's ability to execute seamless and deceptive routines. Additionally, Scribe supports the industry-standard 80mm wide thermal paper, which is the preferred size for lotto tickets and boarding passes.

6. Voice Recognition: Scribe sets itself apart with its voice recognition feature, enabling performers to simply speak their predictions. The Unifi App converts the spoken text into numbers and words, allowing for accurate and instant printing on Scribe. This capability eliminates the need for manual data entry and enhances the performer's convenience and efficiency.

7. Magician's Calculator Integration: Scribe seamlessly integrates with the Magician's Calculator, a powerful tool used by performers for various calculations and data processing. This integration allows selected fields from the calculator to be sent directly to the image processor and Scribe. For example, entering lotto numbers into the calculator can automatically generate and print a corresponding lotto ticket. This level of integration streamlines the workflow for performers, ensuring smooth and accurate predictions.

8. Quality Assurance and Compliance: Scribe is manufactured to meet ISO9001 quality assurance standards, ensuring exceptional quality, reliability, and customer satisfaction. Each unit undergoes rigorous testing and quality control measures to meet the highest standards in the industry.

9.Additionally, Scribe (and all Illuminati Magic products) complies with the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and European Conformity (CE) regulations, ensuring its safety, electromagnetic compatibility, and legal compliance (i.e. they are legally allowed to be used).

In summary, Scribe outshines competitive offerings in several key areas. Its integration with the Unifi Image Processor, Notifier, Thumper, and Impression Note App Clip sets it apart as a comprehensive and versatile solution for performers. The physical attributes of Scribe, including its smaller size and support for standard 80mm wide paper, offer significant advantages over competitive solutions.

Moreover, Scribe's voice recognition capability, Magician's Calculator integration, and adherence to quality assurance and compliance standards further cement its superiority in the prediction device market. With Scribe, performers gain unparalleled flexibility, efficiency, and creative possibilities, elevating their performances to new heights of astonishment and wonder.
Nathan Buzza

Illuminati Magic
www.illuminati-magic.com
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2031 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Glyphs is made with the working performer in mind. Huge win.
illusioneer
View Profile
Special user
NYC
752 Posts

Profile of illusioneer
Is Glyphs available on the market at the moment? The only source I've been able to find says its "sold out"

After seeing this in action over the past week (not to mention some hearty praise here) - I believe I want to grab one of the kits and get to work.
Things are about to change........ LIGHTS!!!
nbuzza
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of nbuzza
Quote:
On Jun 25, 2023, illusioneer wrote:
Is Glyphs available on the market at the moment? The only source I've been able to find says its "sold out"

After seeing this in action over the past week (not to mention some hearty praise here) - I believe I want to grab one of the kits and get to work.

Scribe is in stock and received 100% ratings in all its reviews.
Nathan Buzza

Illuminati Magic
www.illuminati-magic.com
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
------------John Dream------------If you can Dream it, you can Do it!
1317 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
Hi, I know I'm late to the party...

Or one of the first because I bought one of the first CUPP units far before these two existed Smile and this little CUPP has served me well and still does! I love the remote marker to secretly input the numbers when writing the numbers. The only minor problem I had with CUPP was that the paper could only be 78 mm wide. This was my only problem with CUPP, I always wished it was a little wider for ease of use with most paper and tickets (the original size of the Dutch lotto tickets 83 mm wide).

I just read that the paper used for Scribe is 80 mm wide.

Does anyone here how wide the paper can be when I buy Glyphs?

Thanks already!
John Smile
Presentation is everything!

If you can Dream it, you can Do it!

The eXtreme SVENPAD Supreme eBook
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3218 Posts

Profile of lunatik
My glyph's fits around 57mm
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
------------John Dream------------If you can Dream it, you can Do it!
1317 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
Quote:
On Mar 11, 2024, lunatik wrote:
My glyph's fits around 57mm

Thanks!

That's very small, only 57 mm would make it impossible to use Dutch tickets... They would look like mini tickets Smile

Maybe if there is a way to print them folded?

Does anyone have experience with the new Dutch ticket printed with Glyph?

John
Presentation is everything!

If you can Dream it, you can Do it!

The eXtreme SVENPAD Supreme eBook
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4201 Posts

Profile of JanForster
No problem with Glyphs - you can fold the paper and adjust how and where to print. The German lottery paper is also far wider. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Sreidy
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
140 Posts

Profile of Sreidy
What are people’s thoughts on the new Pitata printer that is currently on kick starter?
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1428 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
Quote:
On Apr 4, 2024, Sreidy wrote:
What are people’s thoughts on the new Pitata printer that is currently on kick starter?

Another knockoff....
Sreidy
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
140 Posts

Profile of Sreidy
It seems very common in the Magic community. I would have bought glyphs but it’s doubled its price.
AnthemFlint
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of AnthemFlint
Yeah, just get Glyphs.
stansullivan
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of stansullivan
Where can you even buy a Glyphs system now?
berjaoui
View Profile
New user
Egypt
17 Posts

Profile of berjaoui
Quote:
On May 2, 2024, stansullivan wrote:
Where can you even buy a Glyphs system now?

You can order it directly from https://illusionary.co
More units will be added directly to the site soon
CEO @Illusionary
https://www.illusionary.co