The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Mentally Speaking :: Unifi Scribe and Glyphs (32 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3218 Posts

Profile of lunatik
These both look to be great, similar in price, what's the main differentiating differences between the two? pro/cons thoughts?
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1428 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
Anytime someone puts out an electronic mentalism product Illumanti Magic is usually not far behind with their own version....
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
760 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
Glyphs is great and I would avoid anything from Illuminati magic. What mac said is true also.
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1528 Posts

Profile of rowland
Glyphs is amazing. Works flawlessly and has amazing product development and support. You can’t go wrong with moustapha.
mentalist.aazan
View Profile
New user
Kashmir
38 Posts

Profile of mentalist.aazan
It's sad to see that the only thing illuminati is good at is copying ideas.
Glyphs was my best purchase from last year. The portability, reliability and simplicity of the product and the support provided is just amazing. I rarely leave home without it, whenever I want to use it, I just toss it in my pocket that's it! The smart decision would be to go for glyphs with your eyes closed.
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3352 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Glyphs was a SUCCESS in Blackpool! Actually it was me to suggest to Stephen Mulhern to get one for his tv show! He was so impressed that recorded a video with Moustapha!
Well done my friend!
Kevin Hamdan
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Kevin Hamdan
Glyphs is in my honest opinion an animal. Tiny size factor, quiet, unlimited possibilities, always works and the app is a dream. As a worker you need your material to always work. Moustapha has created a beast of a system. And he has incredible customer service! I highly recommend it
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3218 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Does anyone know if there's plans for Glyphs to work with Inject/Wikitest or any of Marc's/Greg's apps?

also, what are the exact dimensions of Glyphs? trying to figure out which one would fit in my back pocket. Not sure if that's a legitimate place to use it or not. I don't wear jackets, just blue jeans and shirt

Here's Scribe's dimensions:
Dimensions (In Enclosure) 3.83"x0.91"x1.56"
Dimensions (No Enclosure) 3.59"x1.31:x0.66"

Not sure if the "no enclosure" option is user friendly or not. Also not sure why the middle dimension is better than the "in enclosure"
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
760 Posts

Glyphs works with inject, wikitest and many other apps
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3218 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Thanks for that Cardistry!

Do you have it by chance and can share your thoughts on my other questions Smile
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
760 Posts

Not sure about the dimensions. That would be a question for the creator. I think back pocket would be difficult but a lot of people use their front pocket.
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3218 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Oh, for whatever reason, I didn't even consider my front pocket. Do you know if the unit is strong enough to feed the paper out in constrained space such as ones front pocket?
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1528 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On Feb 22, 2023, lunatik wrote:
Oh, for whatever reason, I didn't even consider my front pocket. Do you know if the unit is strong enough to feed the paper out in constrained space such as ones front pocket?

Yes it will there is a little tip on the fb page that works perfectly for a pocket and I know people that use it out of there pockets with this
berjaoui
View Profile
New user
Egypt
17 Posts

Profile of berjaoui
Hello! Glyphs is created to fit in jeans pocket easily, you can put it in front or back pocket, as its the tiniest system in the market, the unit is roughly 7.5cm x 4.5cm x 3cm or 2.95” x 1.77” x 1.18”
Glyphs connects and works with almost any app in the market, using the API and also integrated directly in other apps, which doesn't need to rely on internet.

Quote:
On Feb 22, 2023, lunatik wrote:
Does anyone know if there's plans for Glyphs to work with Inject/Wikitest or any of Marc's/Greg's apps?

also, what are the exact dimensions of Glyphs? trying to figure out which one would fit in my back pocket. Not sure if that's a legitimate place to use it or not. I don't wear jackets, just blue jeans and shirt

Here's Scribe's dimensions:
Dimensions (In Enclosure) 3.83"x0.91"x1.56"
Dimensions (No Enclosure) 3.59"x1.31:x0.66"

Not sure if the "no enclosure" option is user friendly or not. Also not sure why the middle dimension is better than the "in enclosure"
CEO @Illusionary
https://www.illusionary.co
spaceman-sam
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of spaceman-sam
I've been using Glyphs for about 6 months now and all I can honestly say that it's a game changer. The portability and reliability is unreal. I carry it in a front pocket and use it for a number of effects that just destroy! The best thing I've ever purchased for magic.

Key thing is that it is a utility device and with some thought and by combining with ideas shared in the FB group, you will perform some amazing effects. Moustapha and the team are also awesome. I met many of then at Blackpool this year and they are happy to help with any issues quickly and offer lots of ideas.

I've looked at other options before but this is the best in my opinion.
Rooster
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of Rooster
Glyphs is the most useful thing I’ve added to my working set in the last 4 years. Hands down the best of its kind. The customer support from Moustapha and team has been outstanding and the group is a wealth of knowledge and good people doing cool stuff!

It has never failed me once (even in practice) and the integration with other well known apps and devices on the market make this a proper game changer. The fact that guys like Benke Smith, Luca Volpe and many other seasoned pros stand by it, speaks volumes.
RealityTwisterSFX
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of RealityTwisterSFX
Glyphs, Glyphs, Glyphs - I been using it for a few months now and I love it.. Every show I do I use Glyphs
shameersalim
View Profile
New user
Charlotte, NC
35 Posts

Profile of shameersalim
Glyphs knocks it out of the park. Having seen the journey of the device and the app since its birth, I can say its one of the best electronic devices in the recent times.
It's a shame that we have to compare Glyphs with a different product.
AnthemFlint
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of AnthemFlint
Glyphs is a BEAST! Just used it over and over at a conference to predict lotto numbers. It is indistinguishable from real magic! I would recommend NEVER touching anything from Nathan Buzza. He openly said his strategy is RND. Replicate and Duplicate. Illuminati is a nightmare company and I don't want that karma.

Moustapha on the other hand is a king. A gentleman. A REAL innovator. I'll keep supporting him and glyphs!
benbv
View Profile
Inner circle
London
2448 Posts

Profile of benbv
How « hands-off » is Glyphs ? There’s a few other products I have avoided because of the « input » method, so wondering about this one! Thank you! (Feel free to PM me if worried about exposure)