The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: What's Cooking? :: Tale of Two Dice... :: TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3783 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Hey gang,

My pal Larry Barnowsky has recently released a very limited item that I think may be of great interest - Read on!

Tale of Two Dice is an apparatus routine that requires no sleight of hand. The precision apparatus does all the work. A die changes spots, disappears, and then reappears in an unusual place. Then within a two-chambered box divided by a steel blade, the large die penetrates through the blade as the small die slowly vanishes. Finally, the vanished small die reappears beneath a tube that was previously shown to be empty.

The small die, large die, windowed cube box, and the large box were all 3D printed. The large box alone takes 17 hours to print. The blade is made from tin-plated steel with a cherry wood handle. The apparatus is heavily gaffed. Price is $250.00 USD That includes detailed step-by-step written instructions, script in verse, and 23 color photos. I will also include a link to a private tutorial explanation video including tips and handling.

Only 15 were made. I'm keeping one and 8 already sold leaving six left for sale.

Watch the Performance Video...

Free Priority Mail shipping (US customers) for The Magic Café™ members.
NOTE: Inquire for international shipping

Send $250.00 USD via PayPal to: estie902@aol.com

Get more details by Clicking Here!

---
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks