The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The International Brotherhood of Magicians! :: IBM in Louisiana? (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
ScottMN
View Profile
New user
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
72 Posts

Profile of ScottMN
I’m looking for any groups meeting in person near Baton Rouge or New Orleans area?
Please pm me
FrankFindley
View Profile
Inner circle
1047 Posts

Profile of FrankFindley
I PM'd you the contacts for the Louisiana Rings.
ScottMN
View Profile
New user
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
72 Posts

Profile of ScottMN
Thanks - a lot of the IBM contact info is out of date unfortunately (for example the Baton Rouge ring doesn’t meet anymore) - hoping someone with personal knowledge might have some info for me…
allignatius
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of allignatius
I've recently heard that the NOLA Ring is now meeting on the first Thursday of each month, 6:30pm at Knuckleheads bar, corner of West Esplanade & Severn in Metairie. Never been myself but hoping to make the next one!
ScottMN
View Profile
New user
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
72 Posts

Profile of ScottMN
Thanks - I’ll try to check it out!
Shawn Farquhar
View Profile
V.I.P.
Canada
760 Posts

Profile of Shawn Farquhar
Did you check it out?

You can probably reach out to Kevin Carney (kmcarney@charter.net) if you haven't connected with the Ring members yet.
I went to New Orleans for the SAM convention.
Had a blast hanging out with Michael Dardant.
You should certainly reach out to Michael as well, lots of great magicians in the area, like him and Doug Conn.

Shawn

1st Thursday of each month - Optional meal any time after 6:00 - brief business meeting around 7:00 - 7:15 pm - followed by magic at Knuckleheads Sports Bar & Eatery, 3535 Severn Ave. Ste 10, Metairie, LA 70002