The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: What happened, was this... :: Connection Made (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
dacsus65
View Profile
New user
Massachusetts
16 Posts

Profile of dacsus65
A happy story. We were carving pumpkins with friends and family a couple of nights ago. Kids were getting a bit wild so I did a few spooky tricks to settle them. After I did Haunted Key (with a nice ghost story), I passed the key around so it could be checked as always. After it made the rounds I see my daughter's stepson, who I have been trying to build a connection with, balance the key and get it to move. I congratulated him and told him, truthfully, I hadn't seen anyone do that before. He then said he always wanted to learn magic. Connection made! His mom was there, my daughter and his dad, and they all perked up. So after the kids went back to carving and it was just us I asked if he wanted me to teach him, his face lit up. I made him promise that anything I taught him could not be shared (he's 7), so I grabbed some rubber bands and showed him jumping bands which he liked. I taught him how it was done and made him promise not to show anyone but his mom, dad, and my daughter, until he had practiced and showed it to me. After it all I talked to his mom and apologised that he will now be buying magic at every chance and will likely live with her for many years to come. ????
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3531 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Nice. Hope it all works out. Great treat to learn tricks , Smile